Drago's RRH Engineer Application

Drago

In Game Name: Drago

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):  STEAM_0:1:151060129

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 MSGT: SVFTO,E11 PFC, Research Supervisor: RFA, Elite Medic: DHMR, Maintenance Adept 

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: There are several reasons why I would like to join RRH. One reason I would like to join the RRH is to help increase RP throughout the server. Also I have been on the server for a while and would like to expand my RP experience. Also I would like to assist  in keeping Side Administration healthy and keep their defenses in working order. I would also like to help promote RRH as a whole by showing activity within the branch.

Why should we accept you: There are several reasons why I believe I would be fit for RRH. One reason is that I have played the server for quit a long time. I've been playing on and off since the summer of 2019 and have held several command positions on the server. One of which was Alpha-1 back when it was a branch, so I understand the secrecy and professionalism that is required for this type of  position. Also currently I am part of the RFA and understand the degree of roleplay that the RRH is held to. I also would like to improve the already outstanding roleplay that occurs within the RRH.

warns.png

I absolutely believe you would make a great addition to the RRH team, having played and talked with you not only in gmod but elsewhere too. Your a great person to be around and I do believe you can be trusted seeing how you are trusted being a leader of a sub branch and overall good ranks. +Support 

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

I absolutely believe you would make a great addition to the RRH team, having played and talked with you not only in gmod but elsewhere too. Your a great person to be around and I do believe you can be trusted seeing how you are trusted being a leader of a sub branch and overall good ranks. +Support 

I couldn’t have said it better

~ RRH Analyst Alpha 19

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

9 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

Bravo13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 6/7/2022 at 6:36 AM, Vuitheirt said:

Not a member of RRH but I've seen Drago around. He has a passion for RP and stands about among his peers

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

On 6/7/2022 at 3:17 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support, Man is great pick for the job and very well trusted

+Support
-Very Mature and Responsible
-Has experience in the server all over
-Very intelligent and respected D5 member

~Kilo 2

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+Support

Great Utility member

Great pick

~Former OL3 & RRH Guardian Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Great Choice overall. Majorly Helped me when he was E-11 and the site would better with him on board A1.

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic