General Suggestion ? - Sarkic Cult needs buff [Completed]

Kranky2020

[ edited ]

Post name: “General Suggestion - Sarkic Cult needs buff

What are you suggesting? -  Sarkic cuffs are broken AF, model needs a change

How would this change better the server? -   Viewmodel for cuffs don't suck ass. Model makes more sense.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  no

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Sarkic cult

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819421137

[ original ] 
Post name: “General Suggestion - Sarkic Cult needs buff

What are you suggesting? -  Give sarkic better cuffs that don't allow people to hold out weapons and allow people to break out in 15 seconds. Give them better playermodels (Jason makes no fucking sense), give the gold, silver, and bronze version of sarkic better guns (Like slightly more powerful) and add a diamond class to it.  It peeves the hell out of me when i see an error on the top of my screen when im on sarkic and holding a physgun out. 

How would this change better the server? -  Makes sarkic cult better, and makes sarkic cult actually fun, and a fair match against both CI and the foundation.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People will probably complain (as they do with any buff) that "Sarkic is too OP".

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Sarkic cult

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819421137

image.png

image.png

for the picture of my screen, notice the error at the top

Edited by Kranky2020
making a better more edited version

12 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

They shouldnt shoot nor break out of cuffs so report them to an admin, and 1 Sarkic can stop an entire CI raid

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

13 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

They shouldnt shoot nor break out of cuffs so report them to an admin, and 1 Sarkic can stop an entire CI raid

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Changing to + Support

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

If sarkic want to be a thorn by simply existing, they can easily do that by being coordinated. Have you fought a coordinated Sarkic raid? its difficult. and good prophets know when to suicide bomb either as a last resort or to take out one massive group. Weapons and HP are fine at the moment.

i am for fixing the cuffs viewmodel though

-Soup

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Kranky2020 changed the title to General Suggestion ? - Sarkic Cult needs buff

I don't really see why they need a buff, but I'm all for fixing the cuffs though it is very annoying to see a giant error on your screen, and I'm personally indifferent to a model change but I wouldn't mind a new one +Support (for the cuffs and model)

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

If sarkic want to be a thorn by simply existing, they can easily do that by being coordinated. Have you fought a coordinated Sarkic raid? its difficult. and good prophets know when to suicide bomb either as a last resort or to take out one massive group. Weapons and HP are fine at the moment.

i am for fixing the cuffs viewmodel though

-Soup

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

4 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

I don't really see why they need a buff, but I'm all for fixing the cuffs though it is very annoying to see a giant error on your screen, and I'm personally indifferent to a model change but I wouldn't mind a new one +Support (for the cuffs and model)

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

The cuffs suck ass, 99% of trainers don’t instruct their trainees that if you’re stripped, you can’t do anything, this leads to unnecessary sits which take AGES to resolve.

By the way, for the model part, you’ll have to include the new player models on your post.

And lastly, adding a new job would be completely unnecessary, the gold job has op guns already (I know the ACR is horrible, just buy a L85 from the armory or something).

TL;DR: + Support for the cuffs, - support for everything else.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 5/31/2022 at 2:35 AM, Diz said:

The cuffs suck ass, 99% of trainers don’t instruct their trainees that if you’re stripped, you can’t do anything, this leads to unnecessary sits which take AGES to resolve.

By the way, for the model part, you’ll have to include the new player models on your post.

And lastly, adding a new job would be completely unnecessary, the gold job has op guns already (I know the ACR is horrible, just buy a L85 from the armory or something).

TL;DR: + Support for the cuffs, - support for everything else.

-support IMO sarkic offer no value to the server to begin with besides being the equal version to a suicide bomber from a 3rd world country (not naming any) Hell C.I. and the foundation have more rp than sarkics ever will. So the I dont support the fact that this would buff a class that has no use to the server except making it more tdm and would effect the rp of both mtf and C.I.. 

At the end of the day all sarkic does is TDM, and Interrupt foundation and C.I. operations (Supply raids,echo,and negotiations) They are fine as is for how little they contribute

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"