hacking permaban

Redspacegangstr

image.png.2cb5348d4300358676ce68e50bd27152.png

i got banned for false aimbot by chinese man context supposedly he put his self in a room and said aimbot and another guy said wallking and i got banned for 3 days aimbot of 1 evidence which wasnt really good like no evidence at all  now im perma ban cause of on shitty spectating they suspected aimbot  or walling but said aimbot for some apparent reason ask chineseman to give you the shitty evidence once you do since you guys dont have any other evidence unban me.

31 minutes ago, Redspacegangstr said:

i got banned for false aimbot by chinese man context supposedly he put his self in a room and said aimbot and another guy said wallking and i got banned for 3 days aimbot of 1 evidence which wasnt really good like no evidence at all  now im perma ban cause of on shitty spectating they suspected aimbot  or walling but said aimbot for some apparent reason ask chineseman to give you the shitty evidence once you do since you guys dont have any other evidence unban me.

Plus I feel targeted cause Chinese man was the only guy that targeted me after I killed him twice which pissed him off and fake saying “nice combat heal” when it was another d class and I also feel harassed by him plus this was before and tried to target me that whole game he ruined my game experience and admins were saying it was shit evidence it proved nothing 

-Support

Hopefully Chinesman can provide the clips given, however I had seen them and you're definitely hacking bud

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I just felt like saying I was the one who originally brought you to admins attention by asking them to spectate me, personally baiting you to take really suspiscous shots at me in DBlock because we all knew you were sus, and was explaining the situation, giving evidence and everything. Chineseman was just the staff I ended up talking to and sharing the clip with. Seems like this *may* be a last ditch effort to shift all the blame to a staff member in an attempt to lose heat and get unbanned. I seriously doubt he just decided "I'm going to ban this person because he killed me" 

Edited by Grandglad

9 minutes ago, Grandglad said:

I just felt like saying I was the one who originally brought you to admins attention by asking them to spectate me, personally baiting you to take really suspiscous shots at me in DBlock because we all knew you were sus, and was explaining the situation, giving evidence and everything. Chineseman was just the staff I ended up talking to and sharing the clip with. Seems like this *may* be a last ditch effort to shift all the blame to a staff member in an attempt to lose heat and get unbanned. I seriously doubt he just decided "I'm going to ban this person because he killed me" 

Sorry the killing me part not a good reason when he started suspecting me is when I saw a small glimpse of him no clipping throughout the hall that’s when he placed him self in a room and when I pressed x to talk to the other d class I saw his name

13 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Hopefully Chinesman can provide the clips given, however I had seen them and you're definitely hacking bud

If you had seen them 1 clip  was I aimbot or walling wait no the term hacking how am I hacking

14 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Plus aren’t you a friend of his ? And then possibly saying “oh I saw the shitty clip he’s definitely hacking”

1 hour ago, Redspacegangstr said:

Plus it was one clip which didn’t show anything except me pressing x meta gaming seeing Chinese man earlier as admin no clipping I wanted to find him again

Btw this is when I was about to escape so I didn’t purposely tried to find him I was escaping at the time

Plus hacking was the only reason they couldn’t even find a specific reason they just put aka Chinese man “hacking” cause one evidence was not enough and If I somehow get denied I wanna know why cause one clip can’t prove everything I did not hack cheat and etc only meta game on a admin

25 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Plus also clip or clips cause when he banned me he only provided one which was me meta gaming

6 minutes ago, Redspacegangstr said:

Plus also clip or clips cause when he banned me he only provided one which was me meta gaming

Really do hope this is enough reasoning cause I’m just trying to play the game plus me killing wasn’t the reason that set him off it was probably something else’s cause this is just when I was about to escape

-support for the following reasons
-failed to follow ban appeal format
-Has a game ban on steam that was issued about 3 months ago
would still like to see the clip

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

- Support;

- Failed to use the format

- Was definitely hacking 💀

Edited by Caroline

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

2 hours ago, Kiar said:

-support for the following reasons
-failed to follow ban appeal format
-Has a game ban on steam that was issued about 3 months ago
would still like to see the clip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jtGr3x_4xxtzMWJq5v4GMbNxMWsbjfsp/view
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mkbju_445JAFr/d1337wp1fdli?invite=cr-MSw3V0MsNDI2ODcyNzUs
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mkavNkHXhbudU/d1337SHpvWi2?invite=cr-MSxtV1EsNDI2ODcyNzUs

for every one acknowledge i was uncloak purposely so the cheater can find me idk if walls have the thing to find you if you are cloak but as staff

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

Yea how dumb do you think our staffing team is honestly reading this I got 2nd hand embarrassment.

-SUPPORT

Bahahahah hacking on a RP gmod server, hahaha. Reminds me of a certain somebody. 8th alt account?!?!?!

• Laughing 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||