PSA

Tazza

Please stop nerfing CI we have to deal with 3 MTF branches and multiple combatant jobs sometimes even D-Class fuck us over

• Laughing 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Wasn't really a problem back in 2020 when Omi9 was around and they were the strongest around though 🤨

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

The 3 MTF branches that struggle with activity? The ones that rarely get over 10 people on weekdays?

Like don’t get me wrong nobody likes being nerfed, I get that, but you have to look at things from more than one POV

Edited by FusionThunder

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

The 3 MTF branches that struggle with activity? The ones that rarely get over 10 people on weekdays?

Like don’t get me wrong nobody likes being nerfed, I get that, but you have to look at things from more than one POV

Definitely, CI is most popular branch due to them being the most OP branch which is fair since they are going against all of foundation the way it is now is fair tbh, There are times where nerfs are necessary 
-Support 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Whilst I'm neither here nor there on this matter, I think people who compare CI as being weak just because MTF have three branches are close-minded in the fact that they don't realise that CI still has a higher playercount. It's not just about the amount of branches and jobs, it's also about the amount of players on and CI usually have more people online. I could go either way on MTF or CI being stronger, but I think the argument that MTF has 3 branches is not one to be made when discussing balance.

• Heart-Eyes 1

3 branches or not
same amount of people that would play MTF 🤷‍♂️

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

If there are any “nerfs” recently they’ve been CI HCMD’s choice for balance reasons (which I respect the hell out of them for considering how unpopular it can be). As far as I’m aware stats have not been touched either, it’s just creating/removing aspects of gameplay which would give CI’s advantages they found unfair

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

the nerfs we've gotten really aren't that bad tbh, just removing some of the unfair advantages we had

i don't think it will get that bad, though. if CI really becomes unplayable something will probably be done to change it

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

3 hours ago, Eyelander said:

the nerfs we've gotten really aren't that bad tbh, just removing some of the unfair advantages we had

i don't think it will get that bad, though. if CI really becomes unplayable something will probably be done to change it

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

If there are any “nerfs” recently they’ve been CI HCMD’s choice for balance reasons (which I respect the hell out of them for considering how unpopular it can be). As far as I’m aware stats have not been touched either, it’s just creating/removing aspects of gameplay which would give CI’s advantages they found unfair

5 hours ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

3 branches or not
same amount of people that would play MTF 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

Whilst I'm neither here nor there on this matter, I think people who compare CI as being weak just because MTF have three branches are close-minded in the fact that they don't realise that CI still has a higher playercount. It's not just about the amount of branches and jobs, it's also about the amount of players on and CI usually have more people online. I could go either way on MTF or CI being stronger, but I think the argument that MTF has 3 branches is not one to be made when discussing balance.

What these three said!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

As someone with experience with both sides it's when they do nerf CI it takes too much from us. I think CI can use a nerf sometimes but it has to be done right.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

I mean I feel like all the nerfs have been kinda fair, but I don't play on normal jobs so what do I know?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧