General Suggestion - Adding the Daily Rewards Back - Denied

Tazza

What are you suggesting? -
Adding the daily rewards back

How would this change better the server? -
it would allow people to get weapons and sometimes money

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -
N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? -
Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
Everyone Liked the daily rewards so why not bring them back?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

It causes lag 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support as long as that old medkit doesnt get brought back

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

It causes lag 

yea I agree the daily cans are good and all for some quick cash but they made the over all performance of the server much worse, so I'm okay with them being gone if it makes the server run better -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-Support

Removed because it created lag on the test server so I dont think it can get added back unless they find a way to fix the lag

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

What on this damn server doesn't cause lag, exactly? When is GL NOT lagging? 

Make it a menu or something if you are so worried. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+support

if they could find a way to make it work i think it would be a pretty cool thing to add back

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

On 3/31/2022 at 7:14 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

It causes lag 

Yes, but that was before they updated the server. They made it less leggy now. I want to see how it works on this one now 

+Support

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|