Voxial's Guardian Application

Operator Houston

In Game Name: Voxial

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:563554371

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 Ranks; SM, SFTO, STR, SFE, BHM, JMCU, JCA; Yareli JA2, HTF A4 Platinum M1.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: O5-5 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

A35B2F81-48C6-40BB-9174-6139F07C722B.webp.c8b741ebfe701727ad132530a0173d09.webp

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the Red Right Hand team for a few reasons. First off, currently I do not have a RP heavy job, and seeing hoe this is an RP based server, I would like to participate in more RP within the server. I also would like to become an RRH Guardian so I can become a better part of the community by getting to know even more people on the server. As currently the only people that I really know are the people on Nu7 and/or the staff team. And I would love to meet new people. Lastly, I want to just have more fun on the server with a brand new experience like joining RRH. 

Why should we accept you: I believe that I should be accepted for a few reasons. Firstly, I have zero warns and zero strikes in any branches. I also do not minge, or break rules whenever I am playing on the server. I dedicate a lot of playtime to the server, so I can be quite active as well. However as you may have noticed, my ranks are not the highest. So I am kindly asking you to at least give me a chance, despite only being a MSGT in Nu7.

Edited by Voxial
new ranks

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

I do believe you are able to be trusted with level 5 clearance, you're someone who's always focused on the job, and I know you look out for your fellow members of MTF. Your communication is great not just in game too. You don't minge and overall fun person to be around. +Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

13 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

I do believe you are able to be trusted with level 5 clearance, you're someone who's always focused on the job, and I know you look out for your fellow members of MTF. Your communication is great not just in game too. You don't minge and overall fun person to be around. +Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 3/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, Vuitheirt said:

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 minutes ago, AD0llA.AD said:

+ support has been balling and i respect it on the plug 

ong bro

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Diz said:

+ support

Sucks at pvp!1!1!!

I will admit I suck at pvp *when I am on 400 ping 💀

On 3/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, Vuitheirt said:

i think would be great for RRH your pretty active plus your fun to be around 

- RRH Guardian November 99 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic