| Bosco Staff App | - Denied

Bosco

Should Bosco Be Staff?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bosco Be Staff?

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your in-game name?: Bosco, ive used other ones in the past which i can not remember what it was.

What is your steam name?: CatRoar74

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:198804620

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ImDrPepper#7522

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,  for gmod i have ,BH,TTA,GMOL,TTT,NSA. for gta5 i have ,CSR, TLA

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid 2021

What date did you make your forums account? Not to sure i think a bit after when i started playing.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I belive 6 un active warnings on policerp. 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User, for PoliceRP its Plat

Are you a staff member in another community? Currently no. 

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should become the rank of Trial Moderator because first off, I am very active. I try to average atleast 2-3 hours on the server in a day, maybe even more. I am always on every day. I am also very kind, and can keep my calm. I understood at the moment of reading the Staff Handbook that calmness is needed at all times in sits, so I abide by that rule, and make sure that I do that. Being active is a perk, Ive learned about in Staff. I have lots of expierence in staffing so  i know what to do. Its very hard for me to get stressed out and will not most of the time. I am very good at being able to tell whats really going on and if someone is lieing. I really like GL and the community so i would love to help the community out! Im very kind and chill and will never dissapoint.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, i would gag them. If they continue i would simply ban them for 2 weeks for staff diss and mass RDM. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Try to calm them all down, i would get them all to stop talking and here everybodys story, i let everybody get a chance to talk. If they still are mad i will let them go and i will look into the situation. UNLESS THE SIT IS ON SOMETHING SPECIFAC LIKE SOMEBODY KEEPS MASS RDMING.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? It really depends on the situation, if its like hes mass rdming i will give him a month ban.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I will ask the people he reported for any proof they have, if they have know proof i will let the other staff team know to keep a eye out just incase he did actually do it. FYI: I dont know what type of logs yall have, so i dont know if yall have prop logs.

Edited by CatRoar74
  • Dislike 2

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

-Support

I have never seen you on before, I am not doubting you are active or not but I have never seen or heard you. 
Your' scenario questions are lackluster, you were also only suppose to chose 2 questions not all of them.
Not only that but spelling is not that good no offense, "specifac" "Get them to all stop talking and HERE everybodys story" 
question three is not that well thought out, why would you give a person who MRDMed a month ban?
You do seem you have a lot of experience from what you said but in these questions and the way you followed the format it does not look like it.
You did not even add a poll.

This post is not suppose to belittle you or offend you, it was just to give my generalized opinion of this post.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

22 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

I have never seen you on before, I am not doubting you are active or not but I have never seen or heard you. 
Your' scenario questions are lackluster, you were also only suppose to chose 2 questions not all of them.
Not only that but spelling is not that good no offense, "specifac" "Get them to all stop talking and HERE everybodys story" 
question three is not that well thought out, why would you give a person who MRDMed a month ban?
You do seem you have a lot of experience from what you said but in these questions and the way you followed the format it does not look like it.

This post is not suppose to belittle you or offend you, it was just to give my generalized opinion of this post.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

3 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

11 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

15 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

16 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

11 hours ago, Diz said:

Massive - Support

Copied Nova’s app

And reasons above

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

15 hours ago, Diz said:

Massive - Support

Copied Nova’s app

And reasons above

20 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]