11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Moderator ?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tyler

What is your steam name?: [GL]tylerdiffee1

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):  TylerPortal 🔬#2911

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been on Moderator for a month and I'm an ET Member with plenty of experience with most of the commands for ULX.

What date did you start playing on the community?  10/02/2021 [3 Months]

What date did you make your forums account? 10/09/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? NO

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I have been working as an SCP role-playing staff for a month. I had shown that I was ready to take the next step in staffing in the Gaminglight GMod community. I deserved this rank as Senior Mod because I love helping other people, as I did as a research command. When I was a research command, my first goal was to help new junior researchers become role models to become the new research command in the future. I am now ready to take this task to the next level and help new Trial Mods understand how staff work around the SCP Roleplay Server. I would also like to help Mod if they are concerned about a sit or question that I could answer. The Gaminglight SCP Staff Community is like family because it gives me tools to communicate with other staff. When I was Trial Mod, Will was the only Senior Mod that stood the most. He is a perfect role model for me because I want to like him when I become Senior Mod one day. Senior Mod is a leader and mentor to the Trial mod and I will make sure they have all the tools they need before reaching Moderator Rank.

Staff 2.png

Edited by tylerdiffee1
I change photo of warn page

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

Mass +support 

he deserves this, hes a great staff member. Im honored and appreciate that you think of me that way, and that makes me feel good. Tyler works hard and def deserves this rank. Good luck and keep up the great work

oofwill2.png

+Support 

Great person amazing attitude towards situations and an amazing staff member who definitely deserves this rank

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

3 hours ago, The Real Slim Nova said:

you can apply for senior moderator?

if so, +support

Tyler helped me with a few sits, especially with a sit where they RDMd x7. he seems like a nice guy, and is active.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, oofWill said:

Mass +support 

he deserves this, hes a great staff member. Im honored and appreciate that you think of me that way, and that makes me feel good. Tyler works hard and def deserves this rank. Good luck and keep up the great work

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

7 hours ago, oofWill said:

Mass +support 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support

Tyler is an amazing staff member and definitely deserves Senior Moderator.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19, SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 3/17/2022 at 6:43 AM, Voxial said:

+ Support

Tyler is an amazing staff member and definitely deserves Senior Moderator.

Has done a very good job as staff and tries his best and is not afraid to ask for help if needed.

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF