Rivian Galaxy

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Galaxy

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80070469

4. The admin's name in-game: Krunch

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Sage

6. What warning did you receive: FailRP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I said his redacted name as a joke "I Sure Like Chips With Some Good Crunch" First, It Was A Joke. Second, A Naval Captain Said It Not An Hour Earlier As A Joke And Was Not Warned.  Third, It Was My First Time Breaking A Rule In Two Years. Ya I Shouldn't Of Said It But It Was A Bit Harsh For My First Rule Break In Two Years

9. Any extra information: Also unless I’m mistaken as a moderator you are not allowed to handle issues involving yourself.

961cf4e2a5ba3b3b9ddacb485c4a4f58.png

Edited by Zendo
Adding more

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Staff member that gave the warn here, just giving my side.

After the event, in an RP situation, a Naval member had said my Redacted name and was executed. ~30-45 minutes go by and I decide to get on the staff job in order to take sits. As I finish with a sit I get a PM from Galaxy (on the Nova job) saying "I need you on job" in which I assumed it was something relating to one of my DT troopers or DT operations that required said person to speak to a member of DT Command. I got on job, and finally met with Karen (same person, now on a job with 3000+ HP and a lightsaber) where my redacted name was said. There was no reason for you to say my name and have it be justified. On top of that there was no reason for you to make me switch jobs just to do so. More over, you shouldn't have known my name in the first place hence the FailRP warn.

You deliberately made me waste my time just so you could run around the ship, get shot at by DT and kill us with the CC. There was no other reason for you to make me switch jobs, contact me, or say my redacted name which you shouldn't have known in the first place.

As stated in the Staff Handbook:
1x FailRP/FearRP - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

I decided to give you a formal warning as you are an established member of this community and should know better.

Edited by alaric
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

43 minutes ago, alaric said:

After the event, in an RP situation, a Naval member had said my Redacted name and was executed.

So it’s okay for some who shouldn’t know your redacted name either to say it in “RP” as a joke?

Edited by Zendo

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

GamingLight staff are supposed to be lenient, so warning a guy for such a small thing as saying a redacted name should never lead you to being warned. I dont know if things changed since I left, but usually when people said redacted information they could simply be KOS, and if it was a continous issue they could just get arrested.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-Support

- you have been on the server for a while and should know the rules, the staff's decision to give you a formal warn is justified and the right decision.

15 minutes ago, Gustav said:

+Support

GamingLight staff are supposed to be lenient, so warning a guy for such a small thing as saying a redacted name should never lead you to being warned. I dont know if things changed since I left, but usually when people said redacted information they could simply be KOS, and if it was a continous issue they could just get arrested.

the decision to be lenient is for new people, hes not new and knows the rules. lets not act like you didnt know what you where doing.

i suggest leaving DT alone and let them do what they do.

Edited by Mark001

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

2 hours ago, alaric said:

Staff member that gave the warn here, just giving my side.

After the event, in an RP situation, a Naval member had said my Redacted name and was executed. ~30-45 minutes go by and I decide to get on the staff job in order to take sits. As I finish with a sit I get a PM from Galaxy (on the Nova job) saying "I need you on job" in which I assumed it was something relating to one of my DT troopers or DT operations that required said person to speak to a member of DT Command. I got on job, and finally met with Karen (same person, now on a job with 3000+ HP and a lightsaber) where my redacted name was said. There was no reason for you to say my name and have it be justified. On top of that there was no reason for you to make me switch jobs just to do so. More over, you shouldn't have known my name in the first place hence the FailRP warn.

You deliberately made me waste my time just so you could run around the ship, get shot at by DT and kill us with the CC. There was no other reason for you to make me switch jobs, contact me, or say my redacted name which you shouldn't have known in the first place.

As stated in the Staff Handbook:
1x FailRP/FearRP - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

I decided to give you a formal warning as you are an established member of this community and should know better.

I see nothing wrong with this warn. You were being a bother and specifically went out of your way to have DT waste their time to chase you on a cc. Also your in Nova and know how much of an annoyance it is when someone says your name. I would say your lucky you weren’t reported to either of your command for this. 

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

FailRP is an umbrella of different things, and as an established member of the community (as you stated in your replies, you have been here for 2 years) you should be adhering to the rules.

- I agree with the warn but next time make a report and let another staff member determine it as its being self bias. A moderator shouldnt take their own sit to handle their own situation

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

4 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

- I agree with the warn but next time make a report and let another staff member determine it as its being self bias. A moderator shouldnt take their own sit to handle their own situation

Name said it perfectly here. Warn was right, situation could've been better (i.e. making a report and someone else handling it.)

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Head of Staff

-Support

I like you Galaxy, but being the former Senior Commander of DT, I 100% understand why Crunch did what he did. It is incredibly annoying when CCs would say redacted information for the sole purpose of baiting DT into a firefight so they could gun them all down with an M-45. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

Crunch consulted with others before issuing the warn 

• Like 1