Should Bub become Marshal Commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bub become Marshal Commander

• Yes (please state why)
    • No (please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

69th Vice Commander Bub

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

I want to become a Marshal Commander because i want to support every Regiment to become the best they can be. I love to help anyone out with any problem they face to make sure that the problem gets resolved well. With my experience as a vice commander for medical i would love to step up the challenge and use my leading skills to support those who need it. As a marshal Commander i will always do my best to create the best environment for all type of players on the server and make sure that no matter who you are, you can have a great roleplay experience.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

The biggest thing i will bring is to be a reliable person who will work hard to reach any goal. I put alot of hours in the server to create a fun safe environment for everybody so you can roleplay as you like. As high command i can make sure that the safe and fun feeling for everyone on the server. As a person who loves having contact with other regiments i have build a bond with alot of players and also have their trust. Because of that i bond i would be able to work well with other people and make sure they can do their duties and feel comfortable to ask for whatever they need at any time. I also have alot of free time in my personal life that i will be able to put in my work as a marshal commander.  I also love to keep learning new things and try to come up with new things for battalions to keep everything fresh and up to date.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

The main purpose of a Marshal Commander is to make sure that every battalion is running as smooth as possible and is able to create the best experiences for every player on the server. A Marshal Commander must make sure that commanders do their job proffesionally and stay active. You should stay in touch with command members and make sure they keep the battalions up to date. And when a battalion as any kind of problem you should be able to jump into action and support them in any way possible. That can be to plan multiple meeting to discus what should be done different/better or take action by changing up things you wouldn't normally think of. You should also be able to help out any other players on the server and always look for people that have great potential for command positions in battalions. A marshal commander plays a huge roll on the server and can make big differences on the server, that can be in fun ways but also in ways that people wouldnt be happy with sometimes. You need to be able to accept some negativity and be able to turn that negativity in positivity. You should able to guide/change people/situations from negative to positive and make sure that your decision is the correct one. And if thats not the case, a marshal commander should be able to fix his mistakes. 

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

I should be trusted as army high command because i have always shown my best intent. I love the server and the community and i want to be the person where will go to without any hasitation for help or a nice chat. Over the many months on the server i never got in any trouble with others and ive build bonds with many different people. I want to show everyone that i am able to lead the army as a great Marshal Commander and make sure to fulfill my duties with pride. As a medical vice commander i have shown that i am trustworthy of leading soldiers and gained alot of experience doing so. I also never had any trouble with admins. I always strive to become the best of the best and never give up on any of my tasks. I like to be a good example to all people and show the right way to handle certain situations and support them with it. As one of the most active people on the server i know that i have the time to do so.

How often can you be Online?:

Anywhere between 5 to 12 hours a day.  My timezone is UTC+1

I will also leave my battlematrics here https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/542436118?servers[4604844]=3M 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I don't have any warnings

This application might have some spelling mistakes but english is my second language. Thanks for reading and please leave a honest response!

-Bub

3 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Does great work for his regiments

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

20 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

God Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 2/20/2022 at 3:52 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

10 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+ always active best person for the job hands down 

+ always helps out with everything 

+super easy going and fun to chat to 

+knows how to lead 

I could go on and I would if asked 

On 2/21/2022 at 12:52 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

On 2/20/2022 at 4:52 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

I've worked with Bub in Medical and in Death-Troopers. He's a wonderful guy, easily either the most active person on the server or the second. In my time with him, he's shown to be very understanding, patient, welcoming to new recruits- he is consistently thinking what would be best not only for his battalion, but for the entire server to make it an enjoyable and friendly place. That is why I think he is perfect for the extended responsibilities of Marshal Commander.

On 2/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

love Bub. I wish you luck!

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ SUPPORT

- Active as hell

- Kind and fair

- Respectful

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Pending

Please continue to perform to the best of your ability while your application is under review. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Denied

Thank you for your interest in applying for Army High Command. 
Please contact me for denial reason and areas for improvement if you would like.

• Dislike 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic