Some Weeb's R&D Resignation

Some Weeb

So, I guess I have some explaining yes?

Well, in short, my immune system combined with my mental health has seriously deteriorated. Not because of this server but due to IRL problems. This being the case, I want to leave in a respectable fashion. I also do hope all of you view this as respectable as as well. I would've loved to help out for a little bit longer but my health doesnt permit.

~ Mentions ~ 

-

~ Site Admin ~ 

Igneous - Father

Coltable - I respect you very much Mr.Duck man 

Jayden - Igneous is better at RL, prove me wrong I dare you

Dang - There is a pipebomb in your mailbox srry 

Skela - I WANT MY PFP! 

~ Research and Development ~ 

@Vindertech - Still cringe

@BOx- I literally joined just to help you and make sure that R&D was gonna be good. That is literally it you better remember this cardboard boy. 

@Cloaker - Invisible and nonexistent just like his activ-,  For real though you are awesome 

@Yohan Drinker of Booz- Good luck in the army! Dont get pipe bombed! 

@Pure - His name is NOT his personality 

@Gordan- GORDAN!!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! ❤️

@Protege - No Protegay 

@Catalyst - Joined right as I left, cringe. 

@Geeko - You will always be inactive no matter how much you play ❤️ 

Redacted - One of the OG's with me and Geeko (not pinged cuz hes redacted) 

This mention list is significantly smaller because this isnt a global resignation so if you weren't on here (Sixx 👀) dont feel like I dont care. I probably am just looking for a proper way to fuck you over before I leave ❤️ (not really). 

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Damb o7 feel better soon and get back in the damn game 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

@Geeko - You will always be inactive no matter how much you play ❤️

You will always be a dumbass ❤️

but fr fr ong ong no kizzy, get well soon little man.

If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.

-Charles Dickens

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, Dick Grayson said:

L bozo

+ 07

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Adam. locked this topic