Michael's Staff Application - Denied

Lovelock

What is your in-game name?: 
I go under 3 different names on the server on D Class I go by my name Michael Webb as SEC I go by Lovelock and on CI I go by Collins

What is your steam name?: 
MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 
MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes I was a staff member for a community called Werwolf Gaming on their SCP-RP server but I left them when the server and community became to toxic for me

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Around January 24th

What date did you make your forums account?
I think on 30th January as I did my first post on the 1st February

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
User

Are you a staff member in another community?
No

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes

Timezone:
GMT/BST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I should be staff as I like to help people as much as possible and I can be unbiased and patient at all times also I feel that being a staff member from UK would be beneficial for the server as my time zone is 5 hours ahead of the server which can work out well for everyone with someone being active during the very early hours of the server so if anyone is on when they feel no staff are and try to commit to a rule break like RDM at least with someone like myself being on they can be punished accordingly to the way the guidelines are and that is only a fraction of why I feel I should be on the staff team and I know I am still fairly new but having experience as a staff member I already know the basic ULX commands which means I do not need that much training

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first have them gagged and ask them to please refrain from cursing at me as otherwise it can get worse for them then ungag them to see if they have stopped and get on with the sit from there and deliver the appropriate consequence

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I would have then gagged first and ask them all to please refrain from acting the way they are as otherwise so solutioned can be found and then ungag them and continue with the sit

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would tell them that if they do not care about their punishments they are being given and carry on the way they are they can find themselves getting banned off the server by a higher member of staff

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would bring all parties the rule breaker and the reporter and I would ask the reporter if he/she has video proof of the abuse of the bug as that will help in the abuser getting the punishment they need

-support

You are Very new to the community and I feel like you should take more time to get a good reputation and then apply. But right now -support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Its Buck said:

-support

You are Very new to the community and I feel like you should take more time to get a good reputation and then apply. But right now -support

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

- support 

-basically brand new to the server still have lots to learn 

-answers are super short and skipping out on the details

-get some time on the sever and forums then reapply when you have a couple months on.

- no pictures of warns 

Edited by I like doughnuts

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

On 2/8/2022 at 1:18 PM, I like doughnuts said:

- support 

-get some time on the sever and forums then reapply when you have a couple months on.

- no pictures of warns 

oofwill2.png

On 2/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, I like doughnuts said:

- support 

- no pictures of warns 

-Support
Need More Time On The Server So You Can Learn How Things Work, And Built a Reputation Too.

Welcome To This Community And Hope To See You Apply Again In The Future😁!!!

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, I like doughnuts said:

- support 

- no pictures of warns 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 2/8/2022 at 9:18 PM, I like doughnuts said:

- support 

- no pictures of warns 

-Support.
I think you are a little bit too un experienced how the server rolls and how the staff team works. You just need to give it time, look at how the staff team works and try again later when you have gotten some reputation.
Good Luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 2/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, I like doughnuts said:

- support 

- no pictures of warns 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator