Kevlar's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Kevlar_

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kevlar be accepted into the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Kevlar

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:82399217

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Senior Moderator/Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?:

I have played SCPRP since 2019.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines

Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

image.thumb.png.4ac8828ba3531c517b9fe9771767cdb7.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

I want to join the event team to continue my support to the server. I am already a staff member, but I want to do more. I would like to join the team so I can host cool events on the server, and help out players in need of event team staff. I often see event team sits, and if I am part of the team I can ensure none of those sits go untaken when I am online. You can never have too many event team members; everyone has their own creative ideas for the players to enjoy. I want to put my ideas into action. Sometimes the sites safe, nothing to do. That's not okay with me; everyone should be having as much fun as possible.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I should be trusted as part of the event team due to my dedication to the server. I am a senior moderator, and a First Lieutenant in Delta Five. These two roles come with lots of responsibility, and I believe I have been doing great filling both of these positions. On top of these things, I was part of the event team on PoliceRP before i transferred my staff rank over here.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:

Yes.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I have many ideas, but I'm not gonna stuff them all in here. I'd like to create GOI events, and PVP events. One of my ideas is an event held in the event room, where both teams defend a point. Different people will have different weapons on the team, kind of like classes (ex. Medic, Attacker, Defender). Each team will set up their own defenses/bases as they wish (obviously within reason/rules). They will then either fight till nobody is left alive, or until someone steals the other teams objective prop and brings it back to their base.

Edited by Kevlar_

Screenshot_13.png

10 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Kevlar is a really cool dude and is very but VERY active, he has been trusted with SMod so I don’t see a reason for him to not be trusted as ET.

Good luck!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 2/7/2022 at 8:33 AM, Its Buck said:

+support

Kevlar would be a good ET

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 2/7/2022 at 5:50 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Kevlar is a really cool dude and is very but VERY active, he has been trusted with SMod so I don’t see a reason for him to not be trusted as ET.

Good luck!

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/7/2022 at 6:33 AM, Its Buck said:

+support

Kevlar would be a good ET

Most definitely.  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥