Williams' Global Resignation

Williams

Don't really have much to say, I couldn't really keep up in GL anymore, it got more boring and I started to get burned out, it was mainly the same situation as it was in Security.

It was fun and I thank everyone who had been a good friend along this trip

If I had met you most likely you were a person I enjoyed talking to you.

Sorry for not doing the mentions bit just wanted to keep this short.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Damn, sad to see you go mate. You did really well while you were around. 

Good luck with whatever comes in the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Damn, sad to see you go.

I kinda saw this one comming but still that's sad, I will miss you.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

You broke the promise 😞

o7

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

I hope that when I come back (if that does happen) that you all are still here. Like I said have a good one.

Preciate you guys taking time  to look at this.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't believe you have done this! [Good Choice in meme?] In all seriusnes it does such to see you go, you where very good at what you had been doing but I can understand how you feel. As everyone else has said 8 billion times, it sucks to see you leave us. I hope you return someday! its been a blast having you around and I hope whatever you do is what you love. Hope to see you around soon! o7

Edited by DemiGodRaymond
I spelled something wrong

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• 2 weeks later...

So this is why you randomly despawned from the rostor.   It was fun man, good luck.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM