WebSter_Cze

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC SSS SFC 9153 Web

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No, I wasn't.

3. How many warnings do you have?:

0 if I'm not mistaken.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

Pretty good, I am on either every day, or basically whenever I have time.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:

Scout Sniper (SSS) and Demolitions (DME)

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

Because I want to help improving this regiment, progress even further than I am now, partake in regimental wide decissions, help our command with leading IC and help others if they need it.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I got experience as Death Trooper 1LT and Inferno Squad Junior Squad Lead (equivalent to 2LT), also I believe I am one of the more serious and trustworthy players on this server and don't take things like being officer lightly. I believe I am already known by some of my higher ups in IC and they know if I deserve this position or not.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I can bring my activity and experiences, watch over our people when nobody else is online, lead IC during events and host trainings/SIMs for them.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

+/- Support

• Has officer experience in other regiment's
  • Overall good soldier, knows his place on the battlefield. 
  • Certified and experienced in both IC Subclasses  
  • Lacking unique plans and advantages, in what you would bring to IC as an Officer 
  • App needs more work, you are applying for Officer's rank. 
  • Being an officer in 2 other battalion's would this effect activity? (You would have to give up one).

You got the Commando part down my man! We just need to work on the app, let us truly know what you can do! I will change my vote within the next 48 hours, if you can change my mind! 

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Ravix said:

+/- Support

• Lacking unique plans and advantages, in what you would bring to IC as an Officer 
  • Being an officer in 2 other battalion's would this effect activity? (You would have to give up one).

You got the Commando part down my man! We just need to work on the app, let us truly know what you can do! I will change my vote within the next 48 hours, if you can change my mind! 

To the officer in 2 regs thing, I couldn't be officer in more so yeah, one of those other two would go. And to the work on app thing, yeah, I know, I ain't the best writer.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

On 1/3/2022 at 10:18 AM, Ravix said:

+/- Support

On 1/3/2022 at 9:18 AM, Ravix said:

+/- Support

Just like Ravix here, I agree with all of his points here. I understand that most things are either overused or underutilize but there is one point I need to make while I have this time. You don't take initiative when it comes to taking Command for IC. At least I don't hear or see you doing it. If I need to be corrected, please let me know but I have never seen you take that role for any Event or Mission. 

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, we allow lower Enlisted/NCO the ability to lead during events or missions. It's our own personal GC (Ground Command). By allowing Lower Enlisted/NCOs to do this, we give them the capability to gain experience in a leadership position as well as learning how conduct oneself as such. I believe this is an amazing tool that we use here at IC to assist in the possible future pick for Officers when the time comes. 

But, right now, I have to add on to Ravix's minus here. 

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

On 1/3/2022 at 7:18 AM, Ravix said:

+/- Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:18 AM, Ravix said:

+/- Support

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

DENIED

After reviewing the command team has decided 

To not accept your Officer App 

You may reapply in 2 Weeks

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• bop locked this topic