GAM3's Permaban Appeal

GAM3

Steam Name: Visibly Distressed Madara

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Ingame Name: GAM3

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Hoovy

Reason for Ban: Death Threats

Dispute: So, I was banned from the server originally for setting the nuke of on the 280 job. I was banned for 30 days for that, and I was waiting my ban, I waited about 25 days. Then I was talking to people in TeamSpeak, and I joined the security channel. And someone was micspamming, they were playing soundboards and other things.  I didn't think anything of what I said because I meant it as a joke. What I had said was, "You deserve the death sentence." Now, I see how some people can take this badly, and at the time I didn't see anything inherently wrong with what I said, however I did intend for this to be a joke and didn't actually mean the person micspamming deserved death in any sort of way. I have attempted to make a change for the better in myself, and the way I am. I have been being more calm and chilled out than I was a few months ago. I do not intend to ruin any rp if I do get this second chance, and do not intend to harass people. If I get unbanned I do not expect to be unblacklisted from any jobs, as I did deserve those job blacklists, however I just want a second chance at the server. 

+/- Support

It has been a long time since he was banned

You have been going in channels and minging, I don't really mind it, but that will affect your reputation for this appeal

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

IN MY HONEST OPINION 

I think getting perma banned for saying "You deserve the death sentence" especially in this context is quite frankly stupid.

+Support for an unban unless I receive a reason that is understandable 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

IN MY HONEST OPINION 

I think getting perma banned for saying "You deserve the death sentence" especially in this context is quite frankly stupid.

+Support for an unban unless I receive a reason that is understandable 

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

You were not permanently banned solely for Death Threats, you were Permanently Banned for a number of reasons. I explained the catalyst to why I extended your Mass RDM x93 ban in your previous ban appeal (October 9th 2021) which I will quote here:

I joined the Security Room 1 Teamspeak Channel with an assortment of Security Command, and Gam3. I was originally coming in there to talk to one of the high-command, but after being in there for long enough I realized that Gam3 was intentionally attempting to provoke players, and generally was being a negative and quite rude person. He was then banned from the teamspeak (for one week), and after the fact I re-examined your in-game ban and extended it to perma. The reason I extended it to perma is the fact how if you are going to join our Teamspeak and harass players (after prior being banned due to setting off the Nuclear Warhead) I figured the chances of you ever providing anything positive to the SCP:RP server were very slim. So, I extended it indefinitely. 

In the case of this ban appeal, I still have yet to see you improve yourself as a person within the Gaminglight Community as you are still causing issues within our TeamSpeak channels even though you are permanently banned from the Garry's Mod server. As I have told you in private, I do believe you can change for the better however I have yet to see any effort given to this regard.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

4 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

You were not permanently banned solely for Death Threats, you were Permanently Banned for a number of reasons. I explained the catalyst to why I extended your Mass RDM x93 ban in your previous ban appeal (October 9th 2021) which I will quote here:

In the case of this ban appeal, I still have yet to see you improve yourself as a person within the Gaminglight Community as you are still causing issues within our TeamSpeak channels even though you are permanently banned from the Garry's Mod server. As I have told you in private, I do believe you can change for the better however I have yet to see any effort given to this regard.

This.

Not to mention a lot of what you were saying was bragging about your ban and heavily implying that you attempting to get blacklisted. Frankly, I do not think that you are having a positive impact on the community and unbanning you will only result in making people have an unenjoyable time, which is the opposite of what we strive for.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

I don't see any signs of improvement and it hasn't even been 3 months since this ban was extended in length. I try my best to see the good in people but you certainly do not make it easy. You also have a history of trying to get banned and now you want that to be reversed? Why? So you can try to get banned yet again?

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support

no i dont want your damn snapchat

• Laughing 2

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png