Goodbye Everyone, You were the best. (Resignation)

TheDarkraiDimension

Well, i was thinking while on my loa and i felt like i should resign. I dont really have the time for this server anymore, i dont find it fun any more and it feels like a job, and i want to experience other games.

Here's to the people that made my time here amazing!

Sixx- Gigachad HOS, really nice guy, keep it up!
Assassin- Really cool guy
Ashefox- Also cool guy
Akrew10- Cool guy
Williams- VERY COOL GUY
Meeseeks- ALSO VERY COOL GUY
All of nu-7 command- Amazing people, keep it up!
PieLard- Great guy, good luck in nu7 command!
All of CI command- great people though i dont know them to well.
And for the last two....
Infinity Boot- Absolutely fantastic person, always made me feel better, good luck in medical command medic man!
ShinSpin- Probably my favorite person on this server, fun to talk to, great admin, and great command member, You are the greatest man.

and with that i think im done. ill still be in the server if you wanna message me or something, but i think im done talking.

Have a great day!

Sad to see you go mate, good thing you are focusing on other things though. Good luck! 

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was nice knowing you in medical and Nu7 you were a good friend

I hope you come back another time

(sad momento)

• Like 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Damn. Sad to see you go homie. Have a good one.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Its sad to see you leave, come back one day will ya?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png