False Ban

ddeslau

Steam Name: ddeslau

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43729161

Ingame Name:BIGBOYLOVER

Ban Length: WEEK

Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: RACIST

Dispute: I said Nip you are gay and it insta ban me idk wtf happen but I don’t think it’s racist what I said

Like wtf I bought you rank and the console fucking ban me!!

• Dislike 3

2 things

1. Who were you calling “nip” and why? 
2. Your donation to the server doesn’t allow you to break rules so don’t feel entitled to leniency if you do any further wrongdoing (or any at all, assuming you’re innocent in this)

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

34 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

Liar liar pants on fire.

-Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Loaff said:

Please don't try to lie.

image.png.1ee8219bba38358bb89c5349de0801f6.png

- Support

As Sun Tzu said in The Art of War. L Bozo.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I admit I have lie but last night I don’t remember what I have done I was a little bit frustrated because of the non sense hp that certain job has. And what I remember people was trash talking so I wanted to shock them but I didnt use the right word.

Am sorry I don’t really remember I was a little bit drunk last night and I think a little bit frustrated.

And this word it’s a word that I use frequently  whit my friend am sorry if that shock some people .

I will not play whit the effect of alcool anymore.

R.I.P this this guy and his post

Edited by DemiGodRaymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}