General Suggestion - Removal of 912

friendzone

23 hours ago, Sprink said:

+/- Support

Now here me out here I am fine with 912 being removed as a level based SCP but, what if Security could make it a sub branch? Make it a one slot job hand selected like 7101, we could give it a new SWEP possibly around the same HP, but actually give it fare SOP rules. What does everyone think?

this wouldn't really fix the fact that 912 is not fun to fight against at all
in addition, it isn't really fair to compare 912 to 7101. 7101 can kill someone in 2-3 hits just like 912, however, you will most likely not get cuffed, interrogated, or dragged to a cell if you lose a fight to 7101.

• Like 2

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

21 minutes ago, Coltable said:

I don't think this is the actually point of the removal in my opinion every week SMT is having to add or change a rule set in relation to 912, its getting ridiculous but I stand by the communities choice whether that be removal or change to the job.

Colt said it best. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 12/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, Sprink said:

+/- Support

Now here me out here I am fine with 912 being removed as a level based SCP but, what if Security could make it a sub branch? Make it a one slot job hand selected like 7101, we could give it a new SWEP possibly around the same HP, but actually give it fare SOP rules. What does everyone think?

Nah I don't think that would go well.

912 shouldn't be apart of security and making it a 7101 knock off wouldn't work in my opinion

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

21 hours ago, recon said:

- Support

I do think that SCP-912 needs to be reworked/nerfed, however, THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS THEN REMOVING IT.

1. SCP-912 is a great SCP for research. It can be used by JRs

2. Instead of removing it entirely, maybe try reworking it or nerfing it first?

I think this is a good idea, but I also see what SMT has to go through with the rule changes.

+/-

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

Ideas for changes:

Replace melee with a damage melee that does about 25 damage and doesn't stun, making it a melee scp that assist gensec

Make it a GenSec only subbranch scp

I actually disagree with this:

Replacing the baton with something that only does 25 damage goes against 912's lore almost completely. As stated in the wiki, 912 has a restraint procedure in which he will detain the subject. However, in the final 2 recorded tests on his document, he severely harms the Class-D personnel. With this being said it would make no sense to remove the stun as his whole purpose is to detain threats that endanger ██PD, but it doesn't completely go against his lore because if they resist arrest they will be left with at least one broken bone. Not to mention the part where even someone wearing the uniform attempted to intervene a beatdown, only to accidentally place his right hand into the left arm cavity of SCP-912, then be beaten to death by 912.

While it would be most fitting in GenSec, it would be way too complicated and I doubt anyone would accept it. As I said before, we cannot keep 912 without controversy or going against his lore by a lot.

-support

nah man 912 good 🙌

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Dislike 2

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

4 hours ago, Zerk said:

-support

nah man 912 good 🙌

nah fuck that +Support REMOVE HIS ASS

• Laughing 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Changing to a +Support

Looking back at suggestions, there has been alot of changes attempted to be made to 912  and people still want it gone so I agree with it getting removed. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, ZJ said:

-support, just nerf it?

Read Coltable's responses ? It has been said multiple times that there have been tons of rule changes because of 912 which creates unnecessary work for SMT. It got to the point where SMT had to edit or create new rules for 912 every week, So I believe the best choice is to remove it for now.

Edited by Alexxx
  • Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On paper, 912 is a great idea and it definitely helps Security and MTF when things get tough, but the minginess and issues resulting from it definitely outweigh the benefits. Perhaps if those that played on 912 didn't spend so much time unnecessarily cuffing people, then this would be going another way.

I hate to say it, but +Support.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 12/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, Dodo278 said:

-support

912 dies to large groups because of the cuff cooldown but can still be pretty broken if he has MTF with him, I think maybe an hp nerf or nerf to his baton is in order but not a full removal.

hes been changed so much if we try to rebalance him it will just be another scp no one plays lets just get rid of him while we can 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

I think overall the communities response is to remove 912. I'd love if someone could suggest a new LCZ SCP or even multiple new ideas on a post that we could possibly replace 912 with. If im removing content like jobs or SCP's i always like to be giving you guys something new as a replacement. (NOT SAYING I WANT ANOTHER 912 THO 💔

• Gaminglight Love 4