Doggo Global Resignation

SCPRP Doggo

Hello Nerds...

Fun can only last so long and its starting to fun out. Since school is starting back up I just have to many things to do and the sever isn't really what it was when I first joined. When I first joined being part of research and the server I made so many friends and people that I would hop on and talk to but as time moves on hopping on just to talk become more dull and dull so much that everything just became a routine of hopping on doing some command work helping people out and then just hopping off. I never gave myself time to do things I was mostly putting the server over myself and put my self in a state of forgetting about school and just trying to make research more active and make people have a better time. I may hop on the server from some time again or come back during the summer when I have a lot more free time but for now it seems its good bye. I also was known as the fake doggo I never got to meet the real doggo but I hope you were a big minge also. I do hope to see some people get up in ranks and stay on the server but for now I leave this...

.: You were one of my firsts and the server, you showed me how to have fun and do many different research things. You were the person I went to when I needed help and one of the main reasons I stayed on the server.

Grumpy: May your typing and hotdog loving never change, I wish you well in the long run

Mary: I know we didn't know each other for very long but I felt that we grew close in the time we talked I hope to keep in touch with you. If I ever come back I wish to see you in the top of medical along with kruzchev

Kruzchev: You were one of the people I talked most to sitting in dblock, you were there when I first joined and watched my become command all the way from JR even through all that Im still a better medic.

Coolcaz: Biggest minge in medical hope to see you get in those higher ranks in both gensec and medical.

Meeseeks: I hope you make it farther then I did also wardens isnt an sf and you never stole the license plate ask anyone

Avalon: You were the best trainer you made alot people who they are today. You even trained me when I came back to research, I hope you make it to chair professor. 

Glados: I hope you do well in bringing back research activity and many stress free days

Moonrose: I know we never talked much but when ever you did you were very helpful and guided me with many things.

Nydekore: "Doggo you better not leave also" I got some bad news for you.. I am also I wish you the best of luck I hope to see you in the HOR Spot one day.

Eyelander:https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollface that is all.

Salvador: One of the best god dam researchers I've ever seen. I hope you become one of the highest ranking researchers ever, I wish you luck in command. I hope you will still take pride in your test longs, since they are the best I've ever seen

Joll: One of the biggest RIS mains/minges I've ever seen I hope you do well in with your time in research.

Adam: Hope you do well in your effort for command, You would make an amazing command member and always seem to make me laugh.

Parkland: You were LR when I first joined and LR when I leave I hope to see you make it command one day I truly do.

Light: People said we sound the same I never heard it also how the fuck do you hate ponys?(Adam, meeseeks how do we sound the same?)

Mitchell: Like the pfp also I never meant to miss say your name.

Greg: Has the same name as me, also is a really funny and nice guy I hope to see you make it far in the server.

Dumptruck: Dam bro you british cant believe, hope to see you if I ever join back.

Twix: You really had some nice shoes /me Takes shoes

Sixx: I will one day get those shoes when the least expect it

Weiss: I had fun time with that one event, Very chill person. Hope to talk to you again sometime.

Tyler: You are an amazing researcher, I hope you make it far and keep up those test logs buddy.

Zeeptin:You said we bffs I hope you stick to those wordsunknown.png.0e464c921b748f69f8baad5ccdf548f8.png

On that note I sign off hoping to see you again. I will still be in the discord from time to time but if you want to talk to me Dm at anytime

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 4

rip

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

I'm gonna miss you a lot Doggo you were a great command member and person in general. Also to me you will always be the "Real DOGGO" Also I stole that license plate and you know it !

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

2 hours ago, SCPRP Doggo said:

Nydekore: "Doggo you better not leave also" I got some bad news for you.. I am also I wish you the best of luck I hope to see you in the HOR Spot one day.

😢 o7 thank you Doggo

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Doggo... i'll miss the hell out of you man. I will always remember those days in D-block and medical bunks, they were some of my favorite memories on the server...

Keep in touch, take care of yourself, and i hope to see you soon...

-Kidney Stealing Kruzchev

3 hours ago, SCPRP Doggo said:

Hello Nerds...

Fun can only last so long and its starting to fun out. Since school is starting back up I just have to many things to do and the sever isn't really what it was when I first joined. When I first joined being part of research and the server I made so many friends and people that I would hop on and talk to but as time moves on hopping on just to talk become more dull and dull so much that everything just became a routine of hopping on doing some command work helping people out and then just hopping off. I never gave myself time to do things I was mostly putting the server over myself and put my self in a state of forgetting about school and just trying to make research more active and make people have a better time. I may hop on the server from some time again or come back during the summer when I have a lot more free time but for now it seems its good bye. I also was known as the fake doggo I never got to meet the real doggo but I hope you were a big minge also. I do hope to see some people get up in ranks and stay on the server but for now I leave this...

.: You were one of my firsts and the server, you showed me how to have fun and do many different research things. You were the person I went to when I needed help and one of the main reasons I stayed on the server.

Grumpy: May your typing and hotdog loving never change, I wish you well in the long run

Mary: I know we didn't know each other for very long but I felt that we grew close in the time we talked I hope to keep in touch with you. If I ever come back I wish to see you in the top of medical along with kruzchev

Kruzchev: You were one of the people I talked most to sitting in dblock, you were there when I first joined and watched my become command all the way from JR even through all that Im still a better medic.

Coolcaz: Biggest minge in medical hope to see you get in those higher ranks in both gensec and medical.

Meeseeks: I hope you make it farther then I did also wardens isnt an sf and you never stole the license plate ask anyone

Avalon: You were the best trainer you made alot people who they are today. You even trained me when I came back to research, I hope you make it to chair professor. 

Glados: I hope you do well in bringing back research activity and many stress free days

Moonrose: I know we never talked much but when ever you did you were very helpful and guided me with many things.

Eyelander:https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollface that is all.

Salvador: One of the best god dam researchers I've ever seen. I hope you become one of the highest ranking researchers ever, I wish you luck in command. I hope you will still take pride in your test longs, since they are the best I've ever seen

Joll: One of the biggest RIS mains/minges I've ever seen I hope you do well in with your time in research.

Adam: Hope you do well in your effort for command, You would make an amazing command member and always seem to make me laugh.

Parkland: You were LR when I first joined and LR when I leave I hope to see you make it command one day I truly do.

Light: People said we sound the same I never heard it also how the fuck do you hate ponys?(Adam, meeseeks how do we sound the same?)

Mitchell: Like the pfp also I never meant to miss say your name.

Greg: Has the same name as me, also is a really funny and nice guy I hope to see you make it far in the server.

Dumptruck: Dam bro you british cant believe, hope to see you if I ever join back.

Twix: You really had some nice shoes /me Takes shoes

Sixx: I will one day get those shoes when the least expect it

Weiss: I had fun time with that one event, Very chill person. Hope to talk to you again sometime.

Tyler: You are an amazing researcher, I hope you make it far and keep up those test logs buddy.

Zeeptin:You said we bffs I hope you stick to those wordsunknown.png.0e464c921b748f69f8baad5ccdf548f8.png

On that note I sign off hoping to see you again. I will still be in the discord from time to time but if you want to talk to me Dm at anytime

/me Denies RS Doggo Resignation

RS Avalon Levi Rolled a 100.

Got ya

Jokes aside i will miss you man hope to see you around, was great to be able to work with you on command and i will miss you take care man God Bless ya.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png