Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held:
Current: Senior Medic, CI RnD SPA/RVT, E-11 RCT
Former: E-11 1LT, CI RnD Command, CI MSGT, GenSec MSGT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:
N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:
N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)
Below

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I would love to join because the Medical Branch isn't really all that active, even though our numbers have been really picking up this last week. I believe Medics should really get involved more with things like RRH because I haven't seen any (Maybe only really one or two) actually try to apply for Engineer and get accepted. Being a long time member, I used to be in Guardians and I would like to try things out on a different side of things. Joining the RRH team again would also help me greatly improve the Medical Branch by mostly proving that it is slowly becoming less and less inactive. I love Medical with all my heart and I would do anything to make the Branch better than what it currently is. I would would also love to see how another side of the RRH team is ran and mostly how they do things. Lately, I have been really into just RPing seriously on the server and not just doing PVP 24/7. I would love to get more RP going between normal players and REDACTED players as well. The server has been mostly PVP for a long time now and I really want to bring more RP and interactings to each branch and even the more PVP ones like MTF, CI, and even GenSec. If I were to get accepted, I would also do fun little RP situations between myself and normal Medics just for them to be able to write fun logs or even get more out of RP.

Why should we accept you: 
Well, firstly I would like to address any concerns or problems anyone might have about my history or activity. People will most likely remember that I came back and resigned a few times before leaving for 4 months then coming back. As far as I know, I will be playing on the server and being as active as I can be until I move (Which might be a few months from now). I fully plan to be on everyday and ACTUALLY taking LOAs when I need a break or when I'm just not feeling it. With that said and put aside for the time being, I will now talk about why I should be accepted once again in the RRH program.

I used to be pasted staff, ET, and command for a few branches so I know fully well NOT to abuse my power or do anything that would be stupid. I can be trusted with the rank that RRH engineers may hold in RP and not to ever use that to my benifit. I can also be trusted to only get on the job when needed or allowed to. While I do not know the rules to Engineers, I will make sure I know them and read over them if I were to get accepted into the team. I should also be accepted because I would help greatly improve the RP that currently goes on with the server, actually trying to do RP stuff rather than just fight like PVP branches. I would make an effect to be on during active hours to just RP around the site with others and just have a really fun time. While combat can be fun and everything, research and utility also like to just kick back and just have a fun RP situation to try and fix/have fun with.

Proof:
20211110004848_1.thumb.jpg.f3d364a9b6a9b36a28c7190c1710d4f8.jpg

Free From GL ❤️

16 minutes ago, new rowphin said:

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Lots of experience in various branches
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

Mary Pog!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, new rowphin said:

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

+support all the way!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, new rowphin said:

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

- RRH Engineer Xray 39

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+support 

+Cool person

+Very active 

+Good  app

- A bit of minge tho

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support

Experienced

Active

No Warns

Friendly 

Knows when to take things serious

Overall I'd say very good member in GL, and should at least be considered.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 11/10/2021 at 1:55 AM, new rowphin said:

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

On 11/10/2021 at 5:46 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

+support 

+Cool guy

+Very active 

+Good  app

- A bit of minge tho

cool guy? mf thats a girl meeseeks get it right bozo LMAO
anyway +support because well johnny sins

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

Pog

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+/- 

Very good person and friend

App is solid 

-

Recently came back (within a 3 week time table)

I see former too often past experiences are good however things change and the past does not definitively assure positions and I see way to much of that.

Overall not a bad applicant however downsides are apparent 

- Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:25 PM, new rowphin said:

+ SUPPORT

- Very kind and friendly
- Epic app
- No warns lmao

I want my cheese back Mary.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic