Retro Boombox Suddgestion? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - A music box added to the server!

Why should we add it? - Allows u to spawn in the Retroboom box in the F4 Entities menu and play some music!

What are the advantages of having this? - Allowing u to play music in your bases or anywhere around the map or even play legit music at Club Catalyst Night Club!

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone!

Links to any content - Retro Boombox - Real radio streams, music, sounds - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/retro-boombox-real-radio-streams-for-your-players

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+Support

- no more mic spam

- cool add on

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Head Admin

+Support

I find this is a great addon to add as not only is it a relatively small addon to install (about 8 MB), but it also would allow players to play their own music without worrying about it being too loud, have to toggle settings, or use different soundboards. While I do think that the Hobo job should still retain it's ability to micspam music, I also feel this will be of interest to a number of different players, old and new alike.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+ Support

Much better then having mic spamming hobos and would add some more rp to playing music in-game

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:12 PM, Will said:

+Support

I find this is a great addon to add as not only is it a relatively small addon to install (about 8 MB), but it also would allow players to play their own music without worrying about it being too loud, have to toggle settings, or use different soundboards. While I do think that the Hobo job should still retain it's ability to micspam music, I also feel this will be of interest to a number of different players, old and new alike.

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+Support 

Most addons like this have a mute option, so there really wouldn't be mic spamming or that annoying type of addon that gets on everyones nerves.

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

On 11/7/2021 at 9:12 PM, Will said:

+Support

+Support 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+Support
I think this would have more RP than some hobo using there mic to play music

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Love this addon. I've seen and used it before. It is a great little addon. The boombox doesn't really have a big radius so it won't be crazy to use.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 11/7/2021 at 10:12 PM, Will said:

+Support

What the smart man said^

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

+/- support I would love to see this added to the server as long as we can chose to mute the boombox on a clientside thing with a command

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current