General suggestion-Revert D class pro - Denied

oofWill

What are you suggesting? - Revert the D class pro class to how it was before this new update.

How would this change better the server? -  It was tough to escape before but now its even harder. Not only does d class pro having a crap gun already before this, but now after some testing with 25 armor it was doing 3 health to the head.... Now with 125 health and 25 armor its even harder to escape, I know the lore they aren't suppose to escape but this is also a semi serious rp server. Personally the only reason I even use pro anymore is for the pro hacking. Thats the only good thing about it. But you don't even get to use it unless you pass d block guards. Im not suggesting to revert guns completely as  my last suggestion got bad feedback. But the armor and health ratio can definitly be worked with. I am suggesting pro d class gets back their 150 health and 50 armor. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No, it'll just go back to how it was a few days ago.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class players with rank.( *Wink* @Shin)

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2

oofwill2.png

+support 

Pro D class was balanced, even underpowered before the update. I really don't think nerfing every single class like this was necessary, only the big combat branches.

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

13 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Pro D class was balanced, even underpowered before the update. I really don't think nerfing every single class like this was necessary, only the big combat branches.

Maybe revert Other D-class jobs as well

+support 

• Like 1

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

-Support

Honestly, with all the hits that the combative branches have taken, I don't think adding in stronger D-Class would be a great idea. If elite security and MTF personnel get weaker, then literal prisoners should not be getting an advantage on them. This change would just make it harder for us to do our jobs, in a time where it's suddenly a lot harder to do them.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

D-Class pro was nerfed WITH Security, its fine as is and literally has 0 NLR, that job with like a Legend Weapon or Trench Knife is pretty damn good. Also if you didn't know most jobs were only reduced by 25Hp and 25Ap and this is exactly what happened to Sec and D-Class pro. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

+ Support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Keep in mind d-class pro is also diamond rank... The only thing it has a really bad pistol if you think that will be able to kill a gen-sec let alone, it won't. reverting it to what it used to be is a great idea

+ Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:44 AM, CyClone said:

Keep in mind d-class pro is also diamond rank... The only thing it has a really bad pistol if you think that will be able to kill a gen-sec let alone, it won't. reverting it to what it used to be is a great idea

+ Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 10/28/2021 at 4:26 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

D-Class pro was nerfed WITH Security, its fine as is and literally has 0 NLR, that job with like a Legend Weapon or Trench Knife is pretty damn good. Also if you didn't know most jobs were only reduced by 25Hp and 25Ap and this is exactly what happened to Sec and D-Class pro. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:26 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

-support for this reason

Security already has trouble keeping Dblock in check with the cc’s and mobsters running amuck. Buffing all dclass would just make a bunch of security resign and create more problems for MTF to deal with.

Edited by Warthog

#RipRND you will be missed

On 10/27/2021 at 11:26 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

Didnt even notice this. Still killin gensec tho

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Warthog said:

-support for this reason

Security already has trouble keeping Dblock in check with the cc’s and mobsters running amuck. Buffing all dclass would just make a bunch of security resign and create more problems for MTF to deal with.

Its not buffing all d class, first of all its "buffing" one class and its actually just going back to what it used to be. So technically no buff. And most the time im on there 10 gensec there.... and realisticly they arent gonna resign lol

Edited by oofWill

oofwill2.png

2 hours ago, oofWill said:

Its not buffing all d class, first of all its "buffing" one class and its actually just going back to what it used to be. So technically no buff. And most the time im on there 10 gensec there.... and realisticly they arent gonna resign lol

I only +support for a different gun. I do play the DClass Pro sometimes and the 1911 has some poor hit registration. However, I -support giving dclass anymore health/armor.

#RipRND you will be missed

On 10/27/2021 at 10:30 PM, Pillercat said:

-Support

Honestly, with all the hits that the combative branches have taken, I don't think adding in stronger D-Class would be a great idea. If elite security and MTF personnel get weaker, then literal prisoners should not be getting an advantage on them. This change would just make it harder for us to do our jobs, in a time where it's suddenly a lot harder to do them.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

-SUPPORT

I play a lot of d-class and honestly i don't think pro d-class is that bad after the update. Also with the current damage nerf medkits got a direct buff, so now pro d-class has a much larger heal ability for both themselves and other d-class.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:30 PM, Pillercat said:

-Support

- Support 

Note: D Class Can Kill a Juggernaut And Other MTF Heavy Jobs With 3 Hits Now, So It Is Not Reasonable.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...