General Suggestion - Revert D-Class Brawler's Health, or Give it Something [Completed]

Coolcaz11

What are you suggesting? - D-Class Brawler back before the HP AP changes had 10 or 15 HP more than the normal D-Class (I forget the exact amount)
Now the job has only 100 HP, same as D-Class. Give back it's original 10 or 15 more HP, or giving it something that would differentiate from the base D-Class, maybe a medkit or something related to fists? 

How would this change better the server? - Would change the Brawler from a carbon copy to something with a bit more to it then the base D-Class.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None, really. Giving Brawler back it's HP or something that would make it different from D-Class would make it's slot on the server mean something, because atm it does nothing sadly...

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

I know this HP AP update is still very recent, but even so, I want to bring to attention anything that seems weird or wrong with the update, such as Brawler now being the same as a normal D-Class. Sorry for filling General Suggestions with more changes, but things like this need to be brought to the forefront to hopefully be fixed or changed at some point.

+support

brawler needs to be noticed

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+support 

Just defeats the point of the class entirely.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support, Brawlers are useless now.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Yeah... Brawler is kinda shit now lmao

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png