6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silver be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Silver / Eris / ZT7

What is your steam name?: [GL] Silver

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:195485792

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 

I have been staff on this server before. Back when I was an immature child and didn't really know what staff did, but I came back a couple weeks ago from a few months off of the server and I am ready to become a valued member of the staff team.

What date did you start playing on the community?  Roughly May 2020

What date did you make your forums account? 2 / NOV / 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it: Indeed I have

Timezone: GMT+8:00 | Western Australia |  EST+12 Hours

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Required for Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I think I should be accepted because this server needs help with the minges. On the day of writing this alone, there have been seven sits that I have been involved with because someone has done the wrong thing. I would make sure that none of the sits that I see go unresolved. I want to help the staff members with the daily active players we have, along with making sure all the guidelines and rules are being followed. Also, to make sure every player is having a great experience playing the game. I feel that becoming a staff member will give me an advantage when it comes to learning more about the community because I will be dealing with players a lot more than I was as a player. I feel that staff members are one of the first faces players should meet.

I feel that late at night there are less staff members on and I feel that I can contribute to the times when there are low counts of staff online. Being accepted as one of the staff members would make me feel more connected to the community, and by choosing me as a staff member I would know how to deal with different kinds of situations during sits or tickets that have been brought to my concern. I have had lots of experience with being a staff before so I would feel like I’m sharing some of my knowledge with other staff on this server. I want to be able to help the server grow, and this is a good way for me to do so. I also would like to gain some new experiences by being staff here.

I always like sharing my knowledge with others and the server will give me an opportunity to do that. I feel that I have the experience and knowledge needed to quickly learn how to issue punishments correctly on this server. I never go for a ban straight away I will warn the person and show them what they have done wrong and help them understand what they need to do, also I'm never one sided in sits I will listen to both sides and look at any evidence I am given and I will make a decision I that based on what I can see and how I understand. also I'm active every day and I'm one of the highest with a logging in streak and I will also respond to call for staff in chat when there is no tickets and I will also pay attention to staff chat and assist anyone that may need help and I never abuse my rank or power because that hurt the community I want to help build, I will also help new people to the server out by showing them the content pack and answering any questions they may have. I feel that I am a very approachable person and players will easily be able to contact me regarding issues they have within the server. I will not straight up ban or warn someone for something that can be dealt with verbal and Id rather help the person to do good and help improve their time on the server and will never be angry at the person and just be friendly and understanding to all parties. I have a good knowledge of what is right and wrong on the server, and I see a good amount of Minge and people who FailRP.

I want to join the staff because I want to help out as best as I can. This server is amazing and I’d love to do my part to make it the best version of itself it can be.  I'm not trying to be that guy but I believe I could do better than the other staff.  I feel as if the other staff are always really slow on response time. I would always be responding to sits ASAP. I believe I would increase the staff's standard. I’d love to provide assistance to everyone in the server, I just love to help really. I would like to join the staff team because I want to help out the server as much as possible and keep the server a nice friendly place for people to hang out. I'm very fair and equal and make sure that no prejudice is there so for all the sits that I do both sides will have their say and it will be resolved in a fair and equal manner.  I feel like I am a very respected person on the Server and I feel as if I can be a huge help to the staff team. Also I am active very late most nights so when we get those pesky whitelists at 2AM it will be very helpful to have an admin who can be on pretty much all times. I will want to help out the server as much as possible and keep the server a nice friendly place for people to hang out. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was committing MRDM on the server. I would pull them to a staff sit and if they were to consistently swear at me I would gag them, if they were to comply I would punish them appropriately for MassRDM and potentially NITRP.

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

1 hour ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- nice application 

- good person 

I think he's naked a decent Mod 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Support 

- Active during the day and times where most people are asleep

- Handles situations well in RP reasons

- Amazing application

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Support 

- Amazing application

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+Support

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

15 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Support 

- Amazing application

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Going to go for a +support here, though I am a little on the fence as you have recently stated your activity is going to be reduced over the next two months. If you can still perform as a staff member however, I don't see this as an issue. This application is great, due to your timezone you can cover less populated times on the server, and you've proven yourself to be mature and trusted in MC, just make sure that you know you have the time to commit to this. Good luck!

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

On 10/15/2021 at 10:24 AM, Shery said:

+ Support 

- Amazing application

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 10/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, Shery said:

+ Support