Rainbow's Global Resignation

Pog0

Noooo we lost another Bri'ish!!!

Good luck to you through Rainbow, I hope things get better. ❤️ 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Rainbow,

I hope everything works out for you. Please take care and thanks for the laughs. Hang in there man and remember that YOU can do it too!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Godspeed my friend, I will miss you from all the fun times we've had. I will say you have done wonderful things, not only for Nu7, not not only for staff, But as a friend for all... You are always welcome to stop by and say hello! You're the best VCDMR I've ever known and the coolest friend I've ever had. 

Hang in there, my friend we all believe in you. You can do it!

o7 

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

One of the coolest guys in Nu7, o7

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

We still cool doe right?

You're one legendary guy o.O

• Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• Toasty locked this topic