18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pills

What is your steam name?: Ahoy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:526542188

What is your discord username: Pig#5405

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am a former Moderator on this server. I did lots of sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) ~9/06/20 (To my memory, I do not remember initial join date)

What date did you make your forums account? 9/12/20

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 warns https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199013350104

What is your donor rank? Platinum (ET)

Are you a staff member in another community? Not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes!

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I am active being on almost every day for a long period of time. I am extremely familiar with the ULX commands being a ET and former staff member. I want to join back because I think I could do good as a staff member. I think since I have former experience I would be a good pick for staff. I help others with the rules often and try to help others with following the rules. I am very active and dedicated myself to my branches. I at least believe I can take sits to the best of my ability and try my hardest to moderate the server. I rather not write fillers and stuff that is repetitive so I will keep it short and simple. I am experienced, active, and a dedicated person and that's why I think I deserve the rank. If you disagree simply vote no and put a -support with the reasons so I can improve myself in that way.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to stop and to calm down. If they didn't I would gag the player. I would tell them that they are getting punished (if there is valid proof) and would give them a formal warning then either ask a Admin+ for a 5 day ban or put a ban request in the discord (with SteamID, reason for ban, etc). If no evidence is shown, I would return the two players.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first separate each player then ask 1 by 1 their side of the story. I would request to see evidence of the report. After going through their POVs, any evidence presented, and see if they have been reported for similar things in the past. After reviewing all of the evidence, I will then check and make sure they have all calmed down. Gagging all of those who haven't. I would then explain what the course of action I will be taking and what is happening to those involved. (Warning someone for RDMx2, returning someone to a previous location if needed, etc). I would then ask if any of them have any questions. Like why I chose the punishment, what rule is that, etc. I would refer them to the MOTD, for those need to re-read it. And to try my best to make sure they don't do it again.

Thank you for reading my application and have a great rest of your day/night!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

26 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

Massive +Support

Current ET

Former staff

Nothing but good interactions

Has a somewhat similar name

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+ Support
- Former staff member
- Knows how to handle sits
- good app
- great guy

- pills gaming

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+support 

What kind of pills tho

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support 

Yeah okay nerd 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Massive +Support

Current ET

Former staff

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

4 hours ago, styx said:

+support 

pills is a great command memeber

And was staff before

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

On 10/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, Pillercat said:

Massive +Support

Current ET

Former staff

Just don't ear-rape Zeeptin with a deez nuts joke alright

• Like 1

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner