Player Report- "Nu7 PVT Kratos"

Eyelander

Your in game name: Eyelander

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17548125

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 PVT Kratos SPAR

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:460872282

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: Around 9:15 AM EST

What did the player do: Broke FearRP.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/67659034/d1337PYdwd05?invite=cr-MSxHSHIsMjk2MDE5NDks

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal Warning

Any extra information: Only asking for a formal warning because said player has multiple weeks on the server (image attached), so the case of them not knowing about FearRP rules is unlikely.
image.thumb.png.65716533c9ee6285fc3644f655c0b94d.png

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

I will wait until @ATLAS2130 responds to say anything.

I mean it is quite obvious you had enough guns to FearRP. My only concern is you guys were a bit far for it.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

42 minutes ago, Eyelander said:

Your in game name: Eyelander

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17548125

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 PVT Kratos SPAR

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:460872282

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: Around 9:15 AM EST

What did the player do: Broke FearRP.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/67659034/d1337PYdwd05?invite=cr-MSxHSHIsMjk2MDE5NDks

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal Warning

Any extra information: Only asking for a formal warning because said player has multiple weeks on the server (image attached), so the case of them not knowing about FearRP rules is unlikely.
image.thumb.png.65716533c9ee6285fc3644f655c0b94d.png

+Support
Im the BioEngineer in that group, he clearly broke Fearrp and he didn't do it only 1 time, when we took the elevator to HCZ we said "Fearrp" again but he closed the door on us.

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

What happened on my end leading up to that moment :

someone had reported hearing Gate A opening in MTF comms i was close by when this was reported to Gate A and went to investigate and at witch point i don't know if the server lagged or if it was my Internet connection but i did try to run away from Gate A to report but instead it made me run fully into gate A {this has been a growing problem for me and the server im still unclear if it's the Wires or my
computer or my reaction speed I don't know} but if you watch the Video i had tried to turn left {i was trying to crouch walk away so i could close the door} but instead my keyboard said No and here we are

and for the elevator accident:
i opened the door and there was only two guns pointed at me {the third gun person was in the elevator still coming out and was being blocked by a fellow CI member so it doesn't count} but by the point he came out i had started combat so Fear RP was no longer in affect

9 minutes ago, ATLAS2130 said:

someone had reported hearing Gate A opening in MTF comms i was close by when this was reported to Gate A and went to investigate and at witch point i don't know if the server lagged or if it was my Internet connection but i did try to run away from Gate A to report but instead it made me run fully into gate A {this has been a growing problem for me and the server im still unclear if it's the Wires or my
computer or my reaction speed I don't know} but if you watch the Video i had tried to turn left {i was trying to crouch walk away so i could close the door} but instead my keyboard said No and here we are

and for the elevator accident:
i opened the door and there was only two guns pointed at me {the third gun person was in the elevator still coming out and was being blocked by a fellow CI member so it doesn't count} but by the point he came out i had started combat so Fear RP was no longer in affect

but i'm leaving the choice up to whoever approves or denies the report but i have spoken my peace on the matter -A

10 hours ago, ATLAS2130 said:

It clearly shows you looking at CI then running away and closing door. From what I see, you weren't lagging.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 10/11/2021 at 7:58 AM, Pills said:

I mean it is quite obvious you had enough guns to FearRP. My only concern is you guys were a bit far for it.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 10/11/2021 at 4:21 PM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support
Im the BioEngineer in that group, he clearly broke Fearrp and he didn't do it only 1 time, when we took the elevator to HCZ we said "Fearrp" again but he closed the door on us.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support

was given plenty of time to react, and was told FearRP multiple times by multiple people.

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+support

The distance was close enough, you can see his name on the player who can hear you speak list, while there are 3 people ahead of the videos taker. Lagg might have taken you in front of them, but there is no fucking way you lagged out of there with doing a 180, running through the door and closing it without a problem. 

if this goes through. please PM an Nu7 command member (me lol) and i will handle it within Nu7

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 10/12/2021 at 12:21 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support

On 10/11/2021 at 8:58 AM, Pills said:

I will wait until @ATLAS2130 responds to say anything.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:33 PM, Whisper said:

+support

The distance was close enough, you can see his name on the player who can hear you speak list, while there are 3 people ahead of the videos taker. Lagg might have taken you in front of them, but there is no fucking way you lagged out of there with doing a 180, running through the door and closing it without a problem. 

+Support

Edited by Sgt. Salvador
Fixed everything.

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"