Yato's Delta 5 "Front Runners" Command Application

Yato Sensei

Your In-Game Name:
Yato

STEAM ID: 
STEAM_0:0:87841516

How long have you been playing on the server for?:
I joined September 2020, 1 year technically but I resigned for a few months due to IRL stuff.

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) :
MAJ in Nu7, Researcher in Research

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):
LTCOL/MAJ

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): 
I want to become a member of the branch so I can lead a smaller squadron of people that I know are good in combat and I’m able to trust them with having my back while I cover theirs. I have already had past experiences with being a command/leader and I think I have shown how well I can lead people and give out commands when needed to. I also want to try out being in 2 MTF branches to see how things go and I think I will be of great help to a new starting branch and assisting in recruiting more people into the branch! I’m willing to pick up another command spot within this newly found branch to help it grow a lot more and have people respect it (at least a little bit). This new experience will definitely help me improve my time and other people’s time within Delta 5! Also I want to show that I’m very capable in leading more than one branch at the same time and that being command in two won’t hold me back from promoting activity within the respective branch, boosting its reputation and showing everyone that we can be the best that we can be! And let us not forget about having fun, of course! Any branch will be thriving if it is fun to be around in it and I want to see if I can promote any fun activities within this one as well! Might host a few PTs as a start to see how things go! (Whenever we get normal members, of course!)

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 
I feel like I am a great pick for this spot. Why? Because I’ve already had past experiences with being in such a high spot in an MTF branch (Nu7) and back then I had shown how much dedication one can show to a branch if they are enjoying their time within it! My past and current experience is hopefully one of my major plus’ for the spot. I’m also great at leading squads/people whenever the time comes for it, I think other people can atone for this statement from the successes we have had in CI and Nu7 when things go under my leadership. I’m also very dedicated whenever it comes to improving the branch/relations with other branches around the server. I hope I can bring a good reputation to this new branch and show that despite being new, we can be serious and get the job done when it’s required, even in dire situations! I will leave the final judgement to my peers, as always.

Why should we trust you for this position?: 
I think I’m a respectable member of the community and have shown to people that I can be a complete plus to any branch I manage to move up or get a hold of some positions. I’ve been previously in E4 and I’m currently in HSU so I hope that presents me as a serious member that knows when it’s alright to mess around and when it’s required to become serious and get things done the proper way.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):
I have quite a decent amount of experience being a command member. I've been a MAJ/CPT in CI twice so far and a LTCOL/MAJ in Nu7 (Twice again). So I have a pretty good grasp on how to lead and command people.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:
Depends on where I am. If I'm just exiting out of MTF spawn, I will try and squad up with a few other members with Delta 5 and try to take out the CI members first since they are the closest to us. If we do take them down, we will bring back the SCP back to its containment cell and then proceed to LCZ and assist GenSec in dealing with all the D class trying to escape.

If we are in LCZ however, the D class will take over priority to contain the threat of them escaping and breaching even more SCPs. I will try to coordinate a team of 2 people to hold down the checkpoint CI are trying to leave and hold them down there for as long as they can until we can move up behind them and clear them out.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:

Depends on the seriousness and rank of the people that are breaking SOP. If it's an enlisted that has just joined the branch, I will explain to them what they did wrong, maybe give a verbal if it's really severe and point out the things in SOP they need to read over. If it's an NCO however, there will be harsher sanctions since they should have a pretty good grasp on what the branch is about and how we operate. It will most likely lead to a strike and if it's REALLY bad, maybe a demotion if is needed.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:
I will explain to them that you can't just be put into a branch w/o any sort of tryout first, even if we are close friends or similar. And if they are asking for promotions, it depends on how much they do it. Most simple thing to do is tell them that promotions are earned and they will get one once they've shown they deserve it.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:
Receiving such a tip doesn't happen often so I'd be cautious whenever it comes to the tip. I'd try to utilize a stealth op or a pathfinder to see if the things this "anonymous person" is saying are true. If they are, we will mobilize a squad and move in on their position to try and take care of them. If they are not, we will try and find the person that gave us this tip, arrest them and bring them in for an interogation, ask them why they've left us a fake trail and then we take action according to their testimony.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yessir!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

Huge +Support for yato

great person

good leader

has lots of command experience 

head of a sub branch and leads it well

easy to talk to

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

Huge +Support for yato

great person

good leader

easy to talk to

I would add he’s one of the most trustworthy in command and very good at combat. As one of the MTF command then he should be able use his experience there to help delta very much.

The best Lee. 😉

+Support

My favorite GMT player.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Yato has proven time and time again through his actions as a member of Nu7 command that he thrives in that environment.
During my time on the server I have never had a bad interaction with him, nor have I ever heard anyone say anything bad about him. That just goes to show that Yato is a respected member of the community that throughout his tenure as command, he has done a good job.
With Yato, activity would be of no concern as he manages to balance his current lives just fine whilst remaining active on both.

I wish you the best of luck in the days to come.

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

On 10/9/2021 at 8:22 AM, FusionThunder said:

Huge +Support for yato

great person

good leader

easy to talk to

+Support
Couldn't say better about such a great brother in arms!!

• Toasty locked this topic