Some Weeb's Delta-5 "Front Runners" Command Application

Some Weeb

Your In-Game Name:  Some Weeb

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

How long have you been playing on the server for?: Around 2 or 3 years. 

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : Security SM / CI AIN / EOI / CI MSGT / MTF Nu7 PVT / MTF E11 SM DOFTO / ME /  Medic / Experienced Researcher / A1 SPC / OMI-9 SGT or SPC

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): CPT or MAJ

( Subject to change I am also willing to take on ANY command position that HCMD deems I am fit for but I would like to be granted these ranks) 

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words):I want to become Command in the Delta-5 because it seems like a really unique and fun experience that I would love to help develop. I got the basic overview and to be honest it sounds like a fun experience that will over much good time,  experience and another thing that I really want to gain. To add to this I have never really been a combatant command member before and I think it would be fantastic, to begin with, this new custom branch. As I have stated I really haven't been in the MTF spectrum in a while and I have been getting antsy to maybe join their ranks and I feel this is the perfect branch to do it in. I also really want to become Delta-5 so it gives me an opportunity to prove my capabilities to other branches I am sure this branch will require a lot of effort and work which is why I want to become a part of it, so I can help get it to the top or somewhere near. I also want to join this branch because of the things it may teach me, how to be more responsible, better time management, and teaching me how to better lead squads of people. Finally, something that really drives me toward joining the Delta-5 is I really want to try something new a lot of things have gotten worn out over the course of my time playing on the server and I am looking for a new experience and I feel that Delta-5 is the best option considering its a new branch.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I feel I am one of the best options because I have many things to offer to the custom branch to start. I can offer a lot of dedication and hard work into getting a good player base for the branch such as training's. Another thing that makes me an excellent pick is my experience I have quite literally been in every singe branch on the server, even those that have been removed like Omi-9 and the old A-1 branch. I feel this shows an extreme degree of knowledge to the server and will make me a valuable player to have leading players making sure they follow the rules and do good. To add onto this I generally have good activity getting on either everyday or every other day for a minimum of 2 hours so I believe I will be able to keep operations smooth when need be. Another reason I may be suitable for the position is that I have a lot of dedication I am willing to put into this branch I said this at the top but let me make it clear, if needed I will make SOP's, Training documents or anything that this branch will need if it turns out someone needs to make it. Finally I do swear to hold up the integrity of this position by maintaining my activity, encouraging others to join the branch, promoting people to ensure the branch stays  fresh with people who are dedicated and administering punishment where they are due. I will do this by maintaining a strong knowledge of the SOP and exercising professionalism while on the job. 

Why should we trust you for this position?: A lot of my reasons above would also apply to this but I will just say it here, over the course of my time on the server I have changed and this is widely agreed upon by most members and I have really made an effort into bettering my RP and my personality. 

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): Current AIN in Research and FTO command in E11 before. 

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: I would likely choose d block, reason being is because by the time I would get to HCZ it is highly likely that CI would've exited,  to add onto this, letting the d bois break security lines may cause mass breaches from d class so ultimately helping GenSec would be best. 

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: Depending on severity start with verbal warning's for minging, after 1 verbal or it is severe enough I would strike them any continued minging would lead to a possible demotion or removal again dependent on severity. 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: I would DNT them if they were not in Delta-5 for about 3-7 days. If he is in the branch and wants to be mass promoted I would issue a strike and DNP (3 day minimum) . 

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: Depends on what this means if its like I receive an unknown tip about possible enemies/non-friendly's  I would send out a call to all MTF making them aware of the possible GOI, I would then get a scouting team authorized and processed to evaluate the situation if it is deemed high enough severity it would lead to a raid being processed or foundation intervention via E-11 or Delta-5 

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:

it is As Hugo Stiglitz once said " I promise to uphold my duties as a command member to the fullest and greatest extent so help me god." 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Some Weeb changed the title to Some Weeb's Delta-5 "Front Runners" Command Application

(I am leaving CI military to make a life for this)

• Sad 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

(I am leaving CI military to make a life for this)

+Support
😞 I will definitely miss ya if you leave military

Don't do anything stupid if u get into D5 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

What's a minge?

Couldnt be me 😏

17 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

professional when they need to be

• Laughing 1

49 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

why you leave CI

There are many reasons 

- Not moving up past msgt

- Having thing be hidden from me 

And much more. 

I can discuss them in a dm if you want 

2 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

I've been around the block

Leave actual critiques please. 

+support 

-Active

-Fun to be around

-From what I can say he is a great Command member 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

22 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

I've been around the block

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

3 hours ago, Domo775 said:

again, leave actual critiques dont just say some bs and leave it like that just shows immaturity. (down voting proves my point to so do that if you wish) 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

again, leave actual critiques dont just say some bs and leave it like that just shows immaturity. 

aight, lets see

31 warns (yes i understand most are old)

3 bans, 2 of which are in 2021 (MRDMx8, NITRP/MRDMx30) 

has been reported for toxicity, Spam, and MRDM(which led to a BL) in branches

and from what i have seen overall. youre a minge, which cant be proven much towards you, but anyone that has been around long enough would know

overall, i got nothing against you, i just dont think you are ready for a SCMD rank yet based on some things that ive seen

Edited by Benslaki_II
  • Like 2

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

aight, lets see

and from what i have seen overall. youre a minge, which cant be proven much towards you, but anyone that has been around long enough would know

overall, i got nothing against you, i just dont think you are ready for a SCMD rank yet based on some things that ive seen

Understandable however those blacklists and such have happened a while ago, I do not believe its fair to make judgement based on that and compare it with my present self cause I have improved on those things. However it was something in the past thus has a sort of relevance while I dont agree it should judge my character that harshly I understand .

Thank you for responding with actual reasons.  I also said that I am fine with any rank that is found to be fit for me those are just ranks I would be really pleased to see

On 10/8/2021 at 7:48 PM, Some Weeb said:

I am also willing to take on ANY command position that HCMD deems I am fit for

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

aight, lets see

^^^

This is my critique

Actions speak louder than words and I haven't seen that.

As jolt said nothing against you 

• Like 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

11 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

aight, lets see

Minus the warns and bans, pretty much this. I think you've made great strides to actually improve, but to be honest, you can be quite rude and disrespectful to others. That's not a good trait for command. Work on that and you should be good.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Gubby has truly changed for the better and is a differnet person than he use to be. He is such an amazing person to be around and can be extremely nice and welcoming. He is also in RnD command and knows his way around.

he sucks at halo though

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

If it makes a difference I got accepted into the RRH. 

6 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

If it makes a difference I got accepted into the RRH. 

they already selected command members

• Like 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• Toasty locked this topic