Warmercarp's Delta-5 Application

Warmercarp

Your In-Game Name: Warmercarp

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:196928543

How long have you been playing on the server for?: Since November of 2019

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : Gensec LTCOL, but previously I have been MTF Alpha-1 Guardian, MTF Nu7 PFC, MTF Omni9 PFC, MTF E11 CPL, Research AR, CI Mil PVT, CI RnD AR, Medical Medic, Maintenance MA.

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): CPT, 1LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I would like to become Delta-5 Command because in the past of this server I have joined every branch to see how they do things and their general community around the branch, this is more of the same. I want to see how a new branch can blossom into one of the staples of the server. I do see a good future for this new branch and I want to help it happen. No matter how that may effect the server or the foundation. New things like this fascinate me and make me curious about how they work and this is a perfect opportunity to see even more of the server. I haven't gotten to see much of MTF but I would love to change that. Not to mention that I love this entire server because of the people, and being in multiple branches helps me interact with even more people, helps me see more of the server, helps me work harder to make this server as enjoyable as possible for other people. This server has become a big part of my life so far, and it will continue to be in the near future, and branching out into other parts of the server will help me not get burnt out as fast or lose interest in the server. I genuinely think that I am fit for command because of the passion I can put into a branch, even if it's the newest thing on the server, that just means more things that can be fleshed out and expanded upon. It'll be an absolute wonder seeing a branch go from only Command to one of the most active branches on the server, and I wanna be a part of that process.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I feel like I'm the best option for the ranks that I'm applying for, because I have a lot of experience in plenty of different branches on the server, as well as I have a lot of experience with Commanding, whether it be leading Security's Enlisted take back D Block, or leading a different server's staff to deal with the minges, I know how to lead people into getting stuff done. I also feel like I'd be a great fit for command because of the variety I could bring, I'm sure most of the people on the server do have issues with finding times to be serious and not serious, but at least a majority of the time, I know when to do what, and how to guide people on what to do. As well as my rank of Deputy Head of Wardens, I'm also used to making a tight community of people to strive for their goals. While my attention might be divided, I will make sure that I pay attentions to both sides of command if I get this position.

Why should we trust you for this position?: I believe that you can trust me as Command because of my experience in this server, I've gotten up to LTCOL in Security and I've proven myself to be trustworthy, at least in Security. As well as I've shown myself to the people on the server that I'm a person that they can talk to rather easily.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): I've been in Security Command for a total of 10 months, getting up to LTCOL in the process. In previous servers, I've gotten to the rank of Senior Admin (Which was their equivalent of JMT) so I had to adapt and lead in several different servers and climates.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: I would try to make sure that D Block wouldn't fall by me leaving, either by calling Nu7 or E11 to come over, and as soon as possible I'd go help recontain the SCP.

You come face to face to a Junior Researcher in LCZ. They are going on and on about a suspected breached SCP nearby. They do not seem trustworthy and have a bad track record. What do you do in this situation?: I would call it out to MTF but then go check if that SCP is breached for myself and then double down on it if the SCP is breached, or call it off if the SCP is not breached.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: Depending on the rule that they are breaking and if this is their first offense or not. At minimum I would give them a verbal, and at maximum I would not be afraid to remove them if they are doing something severe.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: Instantly deny their request and warn other FTOs/Command about their actions.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: I would check out whatever they say, but take it with a grain of salt, cause it could be a trap or trick to get us weakened or spread out.

Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member of Delta-5 and to represent Delta-5 to the public?: I do

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: I do

Do you promise to treat others with respect, listen to superiors, hear out your subordinates, and live up to your name as Delta-5 Command?: I do

Edited by Warmercarp
Forgot to answer a question, my bad.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

+/-Support

Only for a few said reasons.

Yes you may be a security LTCOL, but I don't see much of you. Even before the apps you've always been distant, this could be from your real life. But they are looking for active people to help push the branch up.

You can also have a temper at times, which I'll admit I have too. But it can get out of hand.

Edit: Was told you could pick activity up due to schedule changes.

Edited by Jack S

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack S said:

-Support

Yes you may be a security LTCOL, but I don't see much of you. Even before the apps you've always been distant, this could be from your real life. But they are looking for active people to help push the branch up.

You can also have a temper at times, which I'll admit I have too. But it can get out of hand.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

14 hours ago, Jack S said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

15 hours ago, Jack S said:

-Support

The best Lee. 😉

Warmer,

When I first joined security you were a Major and a great command member, but something happened once you got to Lieutenant Colonel. I've seen you be utterly toxic to people inside and outside your branch, RDM your teammates because "it's funny", and completely blow up on people for little to no reason. Not to mention you haven't been very active from my observations. If you can realize these faults and genuinely improve on them, then I think that you would be a fantastic command member in any branch, you just need to tap into what you had before.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you will use this opportunity to improve and be a good command member once again with a fresh start. For that reason, you have my support.

+Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 10/9/2021 at 12:55 PM, Jack S said:

+/-Support

Edit: Was told you could pick activity up due to schedule changes.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic