ImperiumRP Discord Server ban appeal - Denied

Mr Snad Man

Discord Name:_t#0130

Steam Name: Mr Snad Man

Ingame Name:501st PVT 2222 Waffles

SteamID:76561198860268857

Ban Length:6 months

Admin that Banned you:Zeeptin

Reason for Ban:'"undermining a player who donates alot so you can play for little cost."

Dispute:From my fuzzy recollection of the whole thing is that I did once talk on the server about donations, mostly about how there were people who donated thousands to Gaminglight and stuff. However I was not intentionally mocking or undermining donators, I just found it cool that people are so dedicated to the server that they would donate so much in support. another point I'd like to bring up however is that this was 9 months ago in january, the ban length had long expired since then.

25 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

- support 

- not a Steam ID 

- if Zeeptin Banned you. Your not getting out of the Ban 

Already talked about it on the support discord channel and zeeptin literally told me to appeal

it is a steam ID I literally got it from my acc details

zeeptin again literally told me to appeal here because ban durations don't automatically unban me, I have to specifically appeal

+Support

-Deserves another chance 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 1 month later...

@Ashe FoxL bozo

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nimo changed the title to ImperiumRP Discord Server ban appeal
  • Nimo unlocked this topic

+Support

Sounds like a misunderstanding, and even if it was true 6 months just for that is too much.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• 4 weeks later...

@Mr Snad Man

This appeal will not be accepted or denied until you give us your discord ID

To find your Discord ID, follow this - https://www.remote.tools/remote-work/how-to-find-discord-id
(You can ignore the text and follow the pictures, you may stop at the 5th picture)

If there is no response within 1 week, this appeal will be denied.