Suicide Bomb Loop Hole - Denied

Mattie

Context:

As of the current rules regarding suicide bombing you can not strap explosives to yourself or do more than 100 damage to yourself with explosives. I have seen and been the target of E11 exploiting a loophole which allows them to attach explosives to a different e11 member and sending them of to explode in a suicide bombing the only difference is the explosive is detonated by an E11 half a map away. I have thus dubbed it Drone striking.

What am i suggesting:

I suggest closing this loop hole as to stop people from strapping explosives to other faction personnel and sending them in for a kamikaze against their enemies. By an E11's own admission it is a stupid loophole and they only do it because its funny

This benefits anyone who doesnt want to be murked by someone just running next to them.

This would only negatively impact those who partake in drone strikes who by their own admission recognise its a loophole

Here is a clip of me getting "drone striked" as a sarkic during a raid.

Edited by Mattie
  • Like 1

May or May Not Be Real

+support

This is basically the same thing as suicide bombing, and doesn't make any sense in RP as I watch fellow MTF members run past me with a pile of C4 stuck to them.

• Like 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

This is against the rules under the area of FailRP. Aka the act of doing something unrealistic such as strapping explosives to other e11 then sending them flying. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

This is against the rules under the area of FailRP. Aka the act of doing something unrealistic such as strapping explosives to other e11 then sending them flying. 

This ^ 

You can report these people for failRP.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

I did but they argued that it was the same as taking cyanied to commit suicide. I disagree with that logic but the Admin sided with them and said it wasnt agaonst the rules. Hence the suggestion

Edited by Mattie

May or May Not Be Real

2 hours ago, Mattie said:

I did but they argued that it was the same as taking cyanied to commit suicide. I disagree with that logic but the Admin sided with them and said it wasnt agaonst the rules. Hence the suggestion

If you catch any E-11 doing this, please send me or any other E-11 command member  a clip.

As others have stated it falls under FailRP. 

+support on more clarification on this being listed as FailRP though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mattie said:

Then you make an admin report cause that admin ain't know what he's doing 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/19/2021 at 12:16 AM, Some Weeb said:

On 9/19/2021 at 2:27 AM, Yato Sensei said:

This ^ 

You can report these people for failRP.

This is just people exploiting a "gray area" and is very warnable how people thought this was ok is beyond me

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

image.png.7ad6482c5a188b7c76dd97291f24bbf6.png

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 9/19/2021 at 12:16 AM, Some Weeb said:

Fail RP all day and night, can’t fight fair when you have someone running up to you and exploding

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

On 9/19/2021 at 12:41 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

This isn't realistic, and I believe it should be specified in the MOTD.

Agreed. I chalk it up under failrp/suicide bombing. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 4 weeks later...