16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get 501st VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

501st ARC HVYL LT.COL Suk 6811

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st VCMDR position

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a commander within the 501st for many reasons. The main reason is that I would like to provide stability within the regiment as someone who any officer could approach and bring up any concerns within the battalion. I would also like to provide a entertaining, yet regulated environment within the battalion as the 501st has become a thriving battalion on the ship. I want my troopers to be the best as well as provide them with resources that can impact their performances on the field. I want to provide them with ample opportunities to rise up to the occasion, whether it is during a SIM/Training or during an event. I also enjoy being able to handle issues within the battalion as well as take suggestions from my lower ranked troopers on ways to improve the battalion as well as some activities as well. I also like to have fun within my battalion by creating new and fun SIMs for us to do. I generally have a neutral opinion on matters, which allows me to be non-biased when it comes to settling an issue. I also want to create a nurturing environment for the NCO's so that they can grow into becoming officers into the future.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My overall playtime is 248.37 hours

according to https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/970998619

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Vice Commander is to help the commander of the battalion with day to day operations. This means being able to handling situations within the battalion that need to be handled by a VCMDR+ . Some of these situations may involve other branches within the imperial army where it would be necessary to act as a diplomatic representative to restore peace and continuing stability between our two branches. They also help with tasks that the commander deems to be more appropriate for a VCMDR to handle. This allows for a CMDR to handle more important issues that are needed to be handled by the CMDR. The Vice Commander will also keep an eye over the other officers within the battalion to make sure that they continue to lead the battalion effectively, whether this is with tryouts or SIM/trainings. They also act as a representative of the commander to allow for NCO's/Officers to provide immediate support as well as provide the commander with important knowledge of issues within the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

Having the rank of LT. Col, I have proven to be dedicated to the role of an officer. I have also been with 501st since March, meaning that I have had plenty of different commanders and vice commanders during my time within the battalion. This means that I am able to provide troopers to different leadership practices. I have also been an officer within the 501st since June, which means that I have had plenty of experience with leading the regiment as well as handling issues within the battalion.  I would say that I am a fun/goofy character within the battalion, but I know when it is time to be serious. I generally enjoy having fun on the server, but know that some things can not be tolerated such as minging and disrespect towards players as well as other battalions. I have also revamped certain documents within the 501st, such as with HVY as well as tried to provide the 501st troopers with new SIM's and training exercises. Lastly, I tend to try to understand each and every trooper as well as listen to their concerns and issues within the battalion. This allows for people to continue their enjoyment within the 501st as well as provide stability and countability within our regiment.

7. How often can you be Online?

I can often give about 20 hours a week minimum, but I am currently in college as well as work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by 501st Major Suk

501st VCMDR. Former Heavy Lead/ ARC

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

+Support
*Really easy to work with
*Understands how the battalion is ran on a day to day basis
*Been around the longest out of our officers
*Working to improve his activity
*Second best HVYL I have ever interacted with (I was the first best ;))

-Has Covid!!! 🤢
-Not very active of late (but has valid reasons to be that inactive)

!Hope all those who apply for 501st VCMDR have great things for them in the future!

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

Extreme +Support

• Even when looking back to the troopers of the Milford era, Suk is one of the best 501st Troopers I have worked with. Dude is genuinely a good guy.
  • Aside from Nebel, he is the longest serving officer currently on the roster.
  • Always speaks his mind and keeps it real. Very approachable, no matter your rank.
  • You can always look to Suk for the latest info/tea going on in the unit, cuz he is just that invested.

Good luck brother, you deserve this.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

58 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

!Hope all those who apply for 501st VCMDR have great things for them in the future!

+Great to work with! 
GOOD LUCK SUK - Miyo

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

1 hour ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Yeah Covid do be a valid reason lol, good luck Suk!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

9 hours ago, M A N D O said:

Extreme +Support

• Even when looking back to the troopers of the Milford era, Suk is one of the best 501st Troopers I have worked with. Dude is genuinely a good guy.
  • Always speaks his mind and keeps it real. Very approachable, no matter your rank.
  • You can always look to Suk for the latest info/tea going on in the unit, cuz he is just that invested.

This is all very true. Suk is one of the first 501st I have ever had the pleasure of working with and getting to know even tho I was never in the battalion. Despite that suk was very welcoming and friendly and is one of the best people I know on this server. His time and dedication to 501st has more than earned him the spot of vice in my opinion and I know he will do a great job in this position due to the respect he gives the people on the server and his battalion and the respect he gets back. Good luck man I know you can do it!

• Like 1

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

20 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

On 9/12/2021 at 11:03 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Good luck Suk!

EX: Purge VCMDR 

++++Support
+ good guy all around to be around 

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

On 9/12/2021 at 11:14 PM, M A N D O said:

Extreme +Support

Suk is genuinely a great guy. I've had the honor of watching his full evolution, from noob 501st PVT Suk to where he is today. When I was VCMDR, he was one of my most trusted officers. I believe he'd make an EXCELLENT VCMDR. Best wishes my guy!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 9/12/2021 at 8:03 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

On 9/13/2021 at 4:03 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Extreme +Support

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

Extreme +Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 9/12/2021 at 8:03 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Suk has been in 501st for a longgg timeee deserves position

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+Support

-Has Covid!!! 🤢

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥