ICE's Super Admin Application  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ICE

What is your steam name?: [GL] ICE

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:554203848

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a Senior Moderator on another server before I came to Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 20, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? August 20, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum | Senior Admin/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://prnt.sc/1r5q2ld 

Have you donated? Yes $1,412

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I Have All The Time

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): (Eternity - Police RP [Manager]), (Igneous - SCP RP [Manager]), (Jimmy James - Police RP [Head of Staff]), (Mikey - Police RP [Head Admin]), (Max Holland - Police RP [Head Admin]), (Jayden - Police RP [Head Admin]), (Drippy - Police RP [Super Admin]), (Will - Police RP [Super Admin]), (Zerg - Police RP [Super Admin])

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I deserve the rank of Super Admin as I am dedicated to the server. I am one of the most active staff members on the server always willing to help out. I help staff members below my rank anytime they need me to and I guide them in the right direction. I have not abused my powers as I have read the guidelines several times I have not had a staff report accepted on me before showing that I know how to do my job correctly. I have not been warned in-game ever since I have joined Gaminglight the only warn I had was appealed as it was a false warn. I am trying for this rank of Super Admin to help out even further throughout the server and I would like to go further in staff to help others with in-game problems and out-of-game problems through discord or forums. I have a vast friends group throughout SCP-RP and Police-RP to Imperial-RP as I talk to everyone amongst the community. I also get people to stay within the community by calming them down if they are in a bad place within the community depending on either reputation or they got lots of warns or whatever I let them know if they try they can change that around, making them want to stay within the community as I have seen many players that I have helped and they have gotten warned less or they have made more friends within the community. I have friends on each server that I hang out with every now and then as most people like to hang out with me or just think I am a good staff member in general. As I give people chances and if they mess up their chance I go ahead and punish them. I have worked hard throughout my time as a staff member I get the required sits each week if not then I am getting at least 40+ sits each week. I am usually the only staff member online during the nights as that's when we need more staff members online. I have shown leadership and positive behavior when it comes to staffing here. I am constantly looking at the forums as I show great work as a forums diplomat and I host events giving players a reason to hop on the server as I want to get more players on the server. I want to make the community a better place for the players and the new player that join the server. I encourage all the new players that I meet to read over the rules. When staff members ask for another staff members to help I always go to the staff member that needs me when asked for. I am low command in PD showing I am capable of dealing with command issues and such. I am always willing to help out any staff members when needed. I am always actively helping out the server whether it be me AFKing when I am not on or doing an event to increase player count or helping new players that need help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first bring the person who made the report than ask for there side and if they have video evidence then I will look over it then look through logs to see if I can find any proof. Than I would bring the player being accused of Mass RDM and ask for their side and if they continue to curse at me I will politely ask them to calm down 3 times and if they continue I would mute and gag them. and if I have enough proof or evidence I would proceed to warn them and either give them a 5 day ban as the staff handbook says or 20-30 minutes in jail depending on the situation.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?
If I can I will gather any proof that I have of them being an alt and I would leave the alt alone and let any JMT online know there might be an alt <name> and I would contact any SMT that is online either through Teamspeak or Discord until the alt is dealt with by SMT.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 
I would gather evidence of the person threatening to charge back and follow chain of command from JMT to SMT about the player.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?
I would bring them all up to a roof and if needed I will gag them and then proceed to explain that they are breaking rules and making the roleplay not fun for others and if and tell them if they proceed to break rules there are punishments that will be handed to those who break rules and tell them they can read over the rules by typing !motd in chat.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
If I do not know what to do I would ask others to clarify something in the admin chat, through the staff discord, ect. until I get an answer.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

12 minutes ago, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Fits great for superadmin

Good application

good luck!

ICE YOU ARE ALWAYS Available when lower ranks need you and your a great help in situations and I feel like you are the best for this position 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

47 minutes ago, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

18 hours ago, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

On 9/4/2021 at 10:16 PM, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 9/5/2021 at 4:16 AM, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

Although you are great staff member and a good friend. Your activity recently has been poor compared to others at same rank

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/4/2021 at 10:16 PM, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

good luck ice cube, you gotta buy road 96

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

On 9/4/2021 at 8:16 PM, Vader said:

Massive +Support

helps others

active

mature

Well known

Good application

good luck!

Massive +Support ❤️

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

• 3 weeks later...

ICE

+SUPPORT

I would I could +support more than once for you. I think you'd make an incredible member of JMT and it basically already feels like you are one. You're active, helpful to everyone, and ALWAYS meeting new players while in-game. You do not hesitate to coach players and give verbal warnings when they are necessary, but from what I have witnessed you always have a way to keep the other players having fun even after verbally warning them. From what I've seen with our little time in SWAT command together, you're also very much someone who will jump right in to do whatever is needed to create a better experience for all players!

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager