Security Roll Call (8/28 - 9/4)

Sixx

Name: I like doughnuts 

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): Yeetus deletus 

Current Sub-Branches your in: gensec

Why should you retain your rank(Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: one day I’ll be cool enough for a promotion 

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

Name: Jack

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): cant get rn on my phone

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Well, from my short time in security I havent done the best to be honest. Lack of trainings and promotions are no where as what I wish they were and my general activity hasnt been the best on the server in general due to IRL stuff. But as of late Ive been getting better. Ive done a few promotions and did half a training (had to do stuff) and activity has been getting better. I know that's not to impressive at all but I am improving nonr the less. I am loving security and Im starting to feel more at home the longer Im here. Im making friends in command as well enlisted and I get to meet new lads. I think I should retain my rank as again Im getting better and Im starting to get used to the position after transferring. As well with my long time as command on the server, hcmd and SA, I think I am a good fit tovstay as I continue to feel more comfortable in security. With all that I think I shouldnstay in command!

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Name: islandtoad

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:0:146214010

Current Sub-Branches you’re in: FTO, Warden, Sniper, Riot, RIP K9 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): A little while ago I made an impulse decision to transfer to Nu7 command, High command was gracious enough to let me come back to security and I have been thankful ever since. I haven't been insanely active but I try to be on the server when I can and I genuinely care for this branch. Any time I am on I try to be on the lookout for people doing good and also more commonly doing badly. With my time on the server and my joining staff back in February I have learned a lot about the server and its rules. I have invested so much time and energy into this branch and server in general, I do not see myself leaving anytime soon. So even though I am bad at a whole lot of things (especially speaking) I hope you let me stick around for at least a bit longer and help out whenever I can.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

Edited by islandtoad
Accidentally pasted it 5 times

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 8/30/2021 at 4:12 PM, Chief_ said:

Name: Chief

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:105726197

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Wardens, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I am one of the longest commands members in the branch. Being in every single position in command. I have increased my activity and been trying to keep my promotions up. I have been working on providing advice to everyone in the branch from lower ranks (Mainly lower ranks) to low/senior command members. I have been thinking of different ideas for PT'S and am looking forward to being hosting this weekends after meeting PT for the branch of Gensec. I have been working on trying to also move myself up in the sub branches. I am working on being able to get promoted up to the highest rank I can before I end up having to take a serious command position in that sub branch. I want to be able to help more in the branch and get people to move up and become new command members and have them help lower ranks in the branch. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: @SixxWhen is that revolution against the foundation till they pay us happening again? Oh shit I said it out here 😰

Operation:Shattered Shield is now in affect 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Name: Zack Morden 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87964319

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot-Control, Sniper, Juggernaut, Wardens [EWD Gallus], FTO [FTO] 

In my honest opinion I should keep my rank in command for two main reasons. My first reason is that I as a person and as a command member is always willing to improve my self in my abilities to help this branch. Every bit of criticism I get from Enlisted, NCO's, even other command members helps fuel myself to improve my skills. Every mistake I made in security I've built onto my self to improve myself so I can become a better person for the sake of the branch. 

My next and final reason is my Kind and caring nature. I as should most command members treat everyone with respect, me especially I treat everyone (Even people with bad backgrounds/records) with respect even I don't know the person. I try interact with every person in security by: Helping them with security tasks, Talking about stuff related or unrelated to security, or overall making sure the person makes sure they are having fun on the server. I also will help every member of security even if its questions, Reports, Issues they may have, or anything that they ask me about. I will always listen to what they have to say no matter their rank to solve a problem that person may have and if I cannot solve/answer a problem a person may have I will confront a fellow command member to see if they can help me and the person with the problem.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 
WHERES MY "WaRdEnS lEaD tHe WaY" note :<

Edited by Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

Name: Domino

SteamID STEAM_0:0:446137628

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO and all of the other sub branches accept for wardens.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):  Why should I retain my rank I wish to keep being a leader within gensec I rather enjoy it I feel as I'm doing a good job I would love to keep upholding the values though I'm having a bit of trouble keeping myself active due to real life, I want to keep my opportunity to help people experience what I experience when I was an Enlisted-NCO, I wish to continue to keep it civil between NCO's and enlisted, I have a high tolerance for the bullshitery but manly I'm here just have fun follow the rules be respectful and let other people have fun as well, and while doing so having a great time myself, I have proven myself to a somewhat of a degree and I think I had an impact within security as a whole.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Edited by Domino

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

Name: Warmercarp

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:196928543

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, Jugg

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that I should retain my rank as a Lieutenant Colonel of General Security on the Gaminglight SCP-RP server for several reasons. I give a unique perspective and opinion to conversations that we have as Security command, whether it be for coming up with things to help out the branch, or giving my opinion on different rules to they can maybe be tweaked or changed entirely. I know that I haven't been the most active in recent times, but after my most recent Leave of Absence, I will be making sure that I'm more and more active within the server. I believe that I've helped Security in recent months flourish even more than it has in the past, and I want to continue to be able to do that. Finally, whenever I am on the server, I put my best self forward, helping out others when I can, communicating what needs to be done, or just having a friendly conversation if nothing else. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: ur mother? ❤️

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

Name: Ape

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:485925174

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens,FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I’ve been command for well over a year and almost two now, and went through the system like everyone else to get where I am today. Despite the fact that I lead a very busy life, working while in University (and having to keep a 3.5 in order to reach my 4 year goal which is dog balls) I still make time for the server and do what I can in order to contribute. In my time if I had to name notable things that I have done, since that is a good way to detect if someone is contributing. I have done much for wardens of which I have lead for over a year I believe. I am not only a founder of wardens but the first DWHD, and the second HWD. I’ve lost Atleast 5 deputy heads since my time as HWD but I’ve still remained. Im active in deciding who gets moved up in the branch and have helped create many new experiences for security. I was responsible for the most recent HP and AP buffs for both Wardens and NCO/Enlisted, and suggested the lightweight job as well as wrote it’s description. Borderline I do all that I need to do in order to maintain my rank and sometimes a bit extra when the help is required. 

Edited by APE

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Name:Kuri

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:529579707

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot, and Sniper

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nope! :D