Security Roll Call (8/28 - 9/4)

Sixx

Name: Dark

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22133126

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens Overseer, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, Juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I am fairly active on the server as security and do my duties as a command member in gensec, for example, I have demonstrated good personality and leadership while keeping a positive attitude. In wardens I play specific parts like updating the warden roaster and documents (which I do). When I am asked to do something, I do it without hesitation especially when told to do something by a higher rank. I am very loyal to security in general and I feel like I have shown my dedication to security in many ways/forms including: Leadership skills, activity, the fact that I never gave up on becoming Warrant Officer. I have devoted a lot of my time to this server / security in general and I feel as if I have proven myself to keep the rank I have today. I almost never give up if D block is gone or being lost and I know what to do if it is lost.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nah

Name: Cappie

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:44844521

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Jugg, sniper, riot control, wardens(PWD)

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank because I am pretty active and I have been with the branch for awhile now and I feel that during my time I have done good for the branch and plan to continue doing so into the foreseeable future. I believe I am a good command member by being approachable, nice, level headed, and understanding. I go into situations with no biased towards either side no matter the circumstances. I am strict but know when to have fun and make things enjoyable for everyone. I am pretty active. I am trying my best to make security grow and improve in numerous ways whether it be by helping with PTs to make them more fun, or attempting to host events that include security, or even just trying to make normal everyday d-block a more enjoyable place. Overall, I believe retaining my rank will help security grow and improve to become the best it can be through PTs, events, and everyday activities. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: BE ACTIVE NCOS PLEASE. I really suck at this whole english thing.

Name: AsheFox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56569170

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Wardens, Juggernaut, Riot Control, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I as a CPT do amazing work for gensec. I host/co-host off meetings and PT's. I often host wardens tryouts as well, able to dedicate equal time to my gensec command duties and my wardens command duties. The fact i am able to handle multiple task as a command member in security and sub branch shows that i am a very capable command member and able to hold my own within gensec. I also train for every sub branch frequently, and promote those who deserve it, never promoting anyone who does not deserve that rank. I also work with my NCO's frequently, taking any concerns they may have and solving them with as quick but accurately as possible. I try to just have a fun time in gensec, and spread that fun to others around me, to show them that we are all here to just have some fun on GMOD, but i am not afraid to put my foot down and let others know when it is time to stop playing and get back on the task at hand.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: what the dog doin?

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Name: Nicc

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:497588238

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/a

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nah

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Name: Georgie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36180961

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, Juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank?:

I am personable with everyone, what I mean by that is I relate to people in their interests in order to improve, as well as strengthen relations between Non-command and command personnel so we can make ourselves look more approachable. I believe that the responsibility that comes with being one of the top two in CMD (with exception of HCMD), is that I believe that I am looked up to a lot, and people often come to me a lot whenever they have questions. With that being said I'm led to believe that I'm approachable to Command personnel with what they have to talk about, it can be anything really. I get along great with Enlisted and NCO's also, and they also come to me with anything that they have. I take initiative in addressing Security issues, whether that is internal, and including departmental issues with other branches. I see myself also as a mediator when it comes to issues with others and I use my experience to deliberate and help settle differences with each other. Also I also give input with big decisions, as well as new ideas that are being worked on within the branch. I believe that I find myself a valuable asset to HCMD, as well as Site Admin when it comes to those assisting in big picture ideas. Thank you.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

Name: akrew10

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:162961154

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper, Riot Control, FTO, Wardens, juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):  I should retain my rank as I am an active member of the Security Command. I feel like I do my duties as a command member as I have hosted plenty of PTs, promoted a hell of a ton of people, and put countless hours in Security. I always try to be approachable, helpful and try to make people have fun when I am on Security. I have dealt with many scenarios of mingy enlisted and know how to act accordingly. I am also a DHFTO which can show that I am dedicated to Security by help leading a branch and keeps Security alive cause we need the FTO branch. I always try to make great bonds with those higher and lower ranks than me and help point out common mistakes that people may make. I also hop on during the night shift very often and notice people that some other members may not. In this long journey in command, I still strive to move forward and help the branch progress forward in any way I can.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: SEC DHFTrainingO CPT akrew10

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Name: UnhookedHorse

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:65387948

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper, Riot Control, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Having lots of fun in the short time I've been here.

Name: Colt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613520485

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my 1LT position as I am extremely active, despite being in GMT, and I believe I do great work as command and am responsible and will take action if I do anything bad. I believe I've shown myself to be a great member of Gensec in general and command, I take action on rule breakers and minges and reward members of Gensec who show their worth and their responsibility, I always make sure to check to see if people are on a DNP or watchlist before promoting them. I've shown enough maturity and responsibility to be command in the first place and I plan to try to retain my reputation of that, I try my best to be as fair as I can with everyone and will continue to do so. I will do my best to be the best I can be in Gensec and other branches. I hope you let me keep my command position so I can do the best I can for Gensec as a whole.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Edited by Scorp

Name: Galaxies

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:164363899

Current Sub-Branches your in: Research

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Security is quite weak when CI enter the facility, maybe buff security or nerf CI? Also, security die very often, and we normally have to fall back outside of D-Block. There are not normally barricades here, adding those/some fences would be 10x more helpful in holding D-Block whenever we're physically not able to enter.

Name: Justin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39715971

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Might be a tad bit inactive this coming week. Started a new job this past week and training is picking up and getting a bit more intensive.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

Name: Lemon King

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:446850546

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO/Riot Control/Sniper/MTF Nu7

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Warmer Carp Cute

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Name: Sprink

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:433844802

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO , Jugg, Sniper, Riot control, and Wardens.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as LTCOL because I am extremely dedicated to Gensec, I am decently active, and I fulfill my duties to the best ability that I can every day. I would like to stay in Gensec so I can continue to make more friends, command d-block, and let others have fun. Not only do I only pick people to be promoted who I believe would make good command one day but, I don't need/want them to be completely serious like a drill SGT because at the end of the day this is a game. My position as a Senior Command member proves that I am trusted by HCMD and other Command members to assist in managing Security. Finally, not only does my HFTO position show my leadership skills and responsibility but, I also enjoy being one and I love the program as a whole. Not only do I like my position I love Security as a whole and it is my main branch and always will be.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Mind is loyal to CI, Jack S does meth, and Sixx is hiding D Class in his office. Besides that, nothing else.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

name: Lee
steamid: STEAM_0:0:80277204
sub branch: Ci RND but ill get removed and i play as Tau5 but its not an branch

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Name: Coolcaz

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:107638983

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Well, I'd like to continue being Command because I want nothing more than to help Security. With my rank, I'm able to moderate D-Block and keep things civil and fair, while showing a good example to upcoming Enlisted, NCOs, and even other CMD. I want Security to be a fun and positive environment, and look at Security as much more than a combat branch. We are one of the staples of Gaminglight, and I want to strive to make Security the best branch in SCPRP, period. I'm living on-campus now, but my want to help bolster Security is stronger than ever. Even if I did not have this CMD rank, I'd still stick with Security, looking for ways to help out the branch. So while I can still do my job without this rank, this rank helps me to be able to do even more for the branch, which is I why I wish to retain my rank.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Security Janitors N O W

daboys.gif

Name: Walter Scott

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:86867019

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Wardens Riot Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name: Endersteve

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:162785792

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, FTO, Wardens

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): One reason is that I’m active, not just within command but within FTO and Wardens. I take my job seriously and strive to set a good example and uphold the rules by being a conscientious command member. When I see someone breaking the rules or displaying egregious behavior, I step in and am not afraid to put my foot down. Though I step in when I see serious infractions I try to let people have some fun and enjoy themselves. Along with this, I still exercise a sense of humor, and take a relaxed and attentive attitude in conversation. I love helping people and always work to help others when they have questions or need assistance in some form. Not just this, but when other command members need assistance such as with PTs or trainees I assert myself and offer to help or step in. I want to continue my time in command to keep providing aid and become an even better person and command member. I am dedicated and loyal and deeply care for this community. I will continue to devote myself as long as I am needed.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I know I may come across as a stickler to some of you guys, but don’t be afraid to approach me, ask me questions or even hang out with me! I love helping others and getting to know more about them and I’m friendly underneath my command persona, I promise 😉

Retired security Low Command | former security SFTO | Uncloseted Weeb | IM NOT A FURRY ASHE!