Security Roll Call (8/28 - 9/4)

Sixx

Name: Scooty

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:94578850

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nope, I enjoy SEC alot

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control, sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None that I can think of

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Name: Assassin

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:535748765

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper, riot control, jugg, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): 
I should retain my rank as i put forth effort when required and asked of. I take my duty as HOPO serious and try to push out as many PT's as I can get going. When i hosted the Olympics, I made sure that it went as efficient as possible (even though my mic was super quiet). I try to be as approachable yet authoritative as much as possible as I do not want my rank to discourage other's from talking to me. My activity lately has not been as explosive as it once was but I have run into some personnel problems again. When I'm in D-block, I try to encourage NCO's to call protocol's and 'take the wheel. As when I think of NCO's, i think of future CMD members and feel that they should be respected as a CMD member and held as one. When i hop on, i try to maintain professionality as i know NCO's and down look up to us and copy what we do to make sure that they get to where they need to be.   

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  NCO activity has been a little shaky but that might be due to school. Other than that, not really

• Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Name: Yamato
ID: STEAM_0:0:101762856
Sub-branches: K9, Sniper, riot control

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Name: Chief

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:105726197

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Wardens, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I am one of the longest commands members in the branch. Being in every single position in command. I have increased my activity and been trying to keep my promotions up. I have been working on providing advice to everyone in the branch from lower ranks (Mainly lower ranks) to low/senior command members. I have been thinking of different ideas for PT'S and am looking forward to being hosting this weekends after meeting PT for the branch of Gensec. I have been working on trying to also move myself up in the sub branches. I am working on being able to get promoted up to the highest rank I can before I end up having to take a serious command position in that sub branch. I want to be able to help more in the branch and get people to move up and become new command members and have them help lower ranks in the branch. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: @SixxWhen is that revolution against the foundation till they pay us happening again? Oh shit I said it out here 😰

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: Neddie Rex
SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:104732513
Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot, Sniper, FTO
Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: null

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name;Tyler /Slim in game

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:522840127

Current Sub-Branches your in: none

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):I am active alot and have good conections to alot of players and are very respectful and polite to my coworkers and hireups

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:

Name:MiniEpic

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  On PRP bit more than SCP, I tend to get on time to time to be active.

minisigforums.webp

Name: Ametheus

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:1:198178698

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Edited by Ametheus

Name: Eem

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92311575

Current Sub-Branches you're in: Riot Control, Sniper, Juggernaut, Wardens, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I have not been active. I can admin to it, but I always try to compensate that with doing as much as I can whenever I hop onto the server. I always try making people as enthusiastic about killing D class and fulfilling their job responsibilities as possible. I do not give up and always try to do as much as I can throughout the time I'm online.

Even when I do not actively engage in defending D block, I always try to help people in discord, add requested tags.

As I am a part of almost every sub branch in security (except light weight) I always use those sub branches in order to contain D block better.

I like order and am motivated to do anything to keep it within the branch. I promote people who deserve it, punish the cringe minges and follow the Chain of Command. I always make sure not to make mistakes regarding the SOP, MOTD, recontainment procedures and correct anyone who spreads false information.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Wardens gaming

Edited by Eem