Wassabi's RRH Application

Wassabi

In Game Name: Wassabi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: RnD SCA, E11 SSGT, JM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: After 2 warns for Fail RP I've decided to stop minging around and to start roleplaying more seriously, I see RRH as an opportunity to test my knowledge about SCP's and having fun while experimenting something knew that I've never done before as an RnD member, since the CI capabilities are very limited and I cannot expand my researches to another level if the single way to test on an SCP is to steal one from the foundation, I really like testing and I hope I will be accepted.

Why should we accept you: Back in the day when I firstly joined the server I was very mingy and I was killing peoples for no reason very frequent, that changed when I discovered that I can join branches and earn my way up to command ranks, I did my best to stop minging and now I'm proud of my testing logs. I have various researching skills, one of them is that I can coordinate every situation I'm In and make it so everything will have a happy ending, I can promise that any SCP that I will test on, will have a 0% chance of breaching while I'm testing It, I can think very fast and find the best solution for every problem that appears, and If an SCP still breaches, I can assure it will get contained in the fastest time possible without any casualties, besides the good researching skills, I also joined the E11 branch and learned shooting better, I am able to eliminate any threat to the Foundation or its members, including Chaos Insurgency members or even breached SCP's. I can perform any test on any SCP, doesn't matter how dangerous it is or how much it would take to finish the test or the testing logs, I also have my own way of researching, a way that helped me and my friends in RnD to do the best on every challenge that appeared, no matter if it was an interrogation, test or surgery.
Thanks for your time

Respectfully,
Wassabi

image.png

Edited by Wassabi
  • Like 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+Support

-Good amount of test logs

-Highest Non-CMD RND rank

-From what I can tell pretty active

-RRH Analyst November 16

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 8/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

-RRH Analyst November 16

-Very Active

-Seems like a good guy

-And ever sense he joined RnD he has been very very committed to it, so can imagine he will do the same with this

+SUPPORT 

Edited by Dees1116

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

I have seen wassabi here and there and I think he is a cool boi

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/-Support

-Good test logs and good in Rnd

-Sometimes too mingy in base and gets out of boundaries (Cuff minging and other)

-Will make a sit on you if you "jokingly" rdm him but somehow he's allowed to rdm you?

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+Support 
-Very Fun to be around
-Very Active
-Very Professional

Nu7 LCPL,SEC CPL

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

On 8/25/2021 at 8:05 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

-RRH Analyst November 16

ok now I have the highest Non-CMD rank

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

20 hours ago, RyzenC4 said:

+Support

-Positive Rank.

-Extremely Active.

-One Of The Best RnD I Know.

-99.99% Fit For RRH.

-App Is Positive.

Best Of Luck To You, Wassabi!

lowkey embarrassed to admit how many times he saved my life during raids while has was BioEngineer but I couldn't agree more

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

+ support

wassabi good guy

• Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

I am going to have to change to 

-Support due to recent events that led to you being demoted. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Hoovy locked this topic