Should Herrman be a TMOD?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Tmod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Herrman

What is your steam name?:Herrman

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:460137064

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on smaller RP communities, not much other than that.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first played around November 2019 but came back August 1 2020

What date did you make your forums account? 9/11/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Diamond 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3image.png.6670f868f7a82ca5b44eded7ccb29424.png

Have you donated? Yes, $380

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe that I deserve and could handle the position as Trial mod as I have been in the community actively for a year now and have a good understanding of how the server works and operates. As well as that I have a great attitude towards people and have an alright patience. I also feel as my experience as Command in multiple departments will help me deal with reports fairly, and unbiased. I feel as though I have an alright stance with most people in the community and feel I can improve the staff team with my small amount of experience. From being a part of many staff sits and being friends with many staff members I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the rules and how to enforce them unbiasedly as a staff member. As staff I feel I could make a good contribution to the staff team and this community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first attempt to ease the situation by informing them that continuing to act in such behavior is un-necessary and can lead to a mute and/or gag. If they continue I would mute and gag them, Once I gag and mute them I would then explain to them that Mass RDM is against the rules and then warn them and request an admin+ to ban them for 5 days per staff handbook.

Just now, Vader said:

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Well known

Active

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

54 minutes ago, Vader said:

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Well known

Active

Definitely, herrminge is fit for staff

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

1 hour ago, Seb said:

+Support
- Mature 
- Active
- I've Never had bad interactions with Herrman

I believe Herrman would be a good fit for staff! Good luck!

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support
Mature
Active
Friendly
Good App
Ive Never Had A Bad Time With Herrman 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

17 hours ago, Vader said:

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Well known

Active

i hope you get it

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

+Support

Why isn't this accepted already? 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

6 hours ago, Jack 1D30 said:

+ Support

-Friendly 

-Trustworthy

-Active

-Effort

-Mature

-Small amount of warns

-Knows MOTD

-Never had a bad time with herman

good luck man!

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 8/16/2021 at 1:34 AM, Seb said:

+Support
- Mature 
- Active
- I've Never had bad interactions with Herrman

I believe Herrman would be a good fit for staff! Good luck!

Also has been in the community for a while

Good luck Furrman!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 8/16/2021 at 5:15 AM, Vader said:

+Support

Mature

Friendly

Knows the Rules

Well known

Active

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support
About time you made a staff application, Herrman. You are very active, kind, and helpful for new players including OFCs and new criminals. You can prove this as you are a COL in PD. You are mature enough to take sits and your application looks great! 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

15 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
About time you made a staff application, Herrman. You are very active, kind, and helpful for new players including OFCs and new criminals. You can prove this as you are a COL in PD. You are mature enough to take sits and your application looks great! 

+Support

PoliceRP Moderator | DEA PDA | SCU LCPL | FBI SNR SA | PD LCPL MilitaryRP Ex USMC LTC

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team