Should I be Senior mod?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior mod?

• No (explain why please.)
    • Yes (explain why please)

What is your in-game name?: Vader

What is your steam name?: [GL] Vader

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was Staff on a other PoliceRP Server that closed months ago and was an  Admin. I am also am Staff on Gaminglight PoliceRP right now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 4th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond l Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198084864835 (2 Appealed) so 20 PRP

Have you donated? Yes (324$)

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Travis Sandman, PapiJack, Masterson

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) So I have been Moderator for already 2 Months+ and I think I would fit good to be senior mod for a lot of reasons. First one would be because I'm calm in taking reports and Professional. I now got a lot of Staff experiences and I am also Gaminglight PoliceRP member for 7 Months now and I am also very well known in the Community. I learned from my Past and improved my reputation alot in my opinion. I can stay calm in situations, act Professional and help other staff with  problems if they  need help with things, for example Commands or even just normal questions about rules. From those 2 Months I gained a lot experiences how to handle situations or even though just normal Role Play. I'm Mature and feel ready  to take the chance to explore some new abilitys. Due to my timezone I am moslty active in the mornings when there's no staff available, or even though just in the the normal day. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

So first I would claim the ticket and bring both parties to a Location where its calm and no one can interrupt us. Then I would tell the reported person why they got brought. Then I would get both sides of their story. If theres Evidence then I would take that but, if not then I would check logs and see how many people he/she killed. If it was under 4 People it would have been Attempted MassRDM or just a normal RDM.  If it was 4 Persons then it would be MassRDM. If he/she curses at me I would gag the person and then tell him/her that they will be receiving a formally warn for  MassRDM and Staff Diss. After all that is done I would proceed to Jail him/her for 600 Seconds and try to get a Admin+ to ban the reported Player for 5 Days. 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

2 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support

Active in-game and on the forums

Professional

From what I have seen, Vader is good at handling sits

Good App

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

- Support

Cons
Needs more time as Moderator

Application is ok but could be a little longer (only an extra 18 words on the 150 word requirement)

Can be rude at times 

Pros

Active

Takes a lot of sits

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

I would love to plus support this as you have been a mod for a bit, however you just came back from a LOA I would of waited a week to get your activity back up before putting a application up!

For that reason alone I am -supporting 

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

Cons

Application is ok but could be a little longer (only an extra 18 words on the 150 word requirement)

Can be rude at times 

Pros

Active

Takes a lot of sits

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

Professional

Good App

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

7 minutes ago, PoliceRP Jack said:

+Support

Professional

Good App

I think Vader would do good as a Sr. Mod, good luck ❤️

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

4 hours ago, Phil said:

I would love to plus support this as you have been a mod for a bit, however you just came back from a LOA I would of waited a week to get your activity back up before putting a application up!

For that reason alone I am -supporting 

Need more activity 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

There are definitely some questionable grammatical errors. I've always said that I believe that intelligence is more commonly reflected in one's writing. For the reason just stated, and that I don't believe this is an application of someone who should be given a Senior Mod position.

-Support

(Please dont thumbs down my post, this is my honest opinion and im not trying to be disrespectful. Please respect that I am entitled to my own opinion.)

10 hours ago, PoliceRP Jack said:

+Support

Professional

Good App

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 8/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

Cons

Can be rude at times 

Pros

Active

Takes a lot of sits

Even if ur a good friend of mine I gotta agree with dark here. U just came of a LOA and I would´ve waited around 2 weeks before applying. But if u get more active I´ll +support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 8/9/2021 at 1:04 AM, Sourg said:

+Support

Professional

Good App

from meeting vader months ago i could say he is alot more friendly and calmer plus he has been  mod for a long time 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 8/9/2021 at 8:22 PM, PoliceRP Jack said:

+Support

Professional

Good App

Also I don't get it why people saying ' only 18 extra words on top of the 150 Minimum requirement' , it's not  Neccesary to have over 150 you just have to meet the 150 Minimum word count Or More. 

+Support

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

Cons

Can be rude at times 

Pros

Active

Takes a lot of sits

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Sad 1