Moonrose's RRH Analyst Application

Moonrose

In Game Name:  Moonrose

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:

Research Administrator, Sergeant First Class CI military, Initiate Agent.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

(ignore the name I was playing as 1424. never changed my name back when taking this screenshot)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  
I would like to learn more about Analyst as well as having the opportunity to play as them and doing test/working together more with other Redacted members the idea of being on another RP based branch to watch/ be apart of the growth of the branch is going to be a very fun experience. I would be interesting to be able to do test on SCP:106 more often to be able to help out the foundation a bit more and for the people who plays on it often instead of having a 106 breach often they can do some roleplay other then mass testing from research that is once in a blue moon.

Why should we accept you: 
I am active on the server I'm on everyday and any time that I am not able to join I will always make a LOA, while being in the foundation research I have done enough testing on SCP to have my own idea that could be beneficial and not mingy or the same old test that done often. I have spent a lot of time on the server socializing and getting to know people I'm not well known but known enough. Where I am a research command member I'm very experienced with working with other people during test from hosting/being apart of mass tests and watching/ helping out other researcher with their tests. I make sure when I do tests it will not only be a interesting test but something that could possible help out the foundation. I am also a Initiate agent so I also have a bit of experience with the free going type testing, before I left and rejoined to be put on a DNT do to to many lives I made it to Senior, I can't remember what the old rank was. 

13 minutes ago, not Jay said:

+Support

Very good person yes yes

Good application

0 warns

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 82

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Big +Support

Moonrose is a very welcoming and professional member of research command. She is very active and is even the same rank as the current Analyst Squad Lead.

Would be a mistake to not let her in.

-RRH Analyst November 16

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support
- A Very good person (I've never seen her get angry at all)
- Goes professional mode when needed
- Active
- 0 Warns (Woah)

Note: Goodluck

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Big +Support

Moonrose is a very welcoming and professional member of research command. She is very active and is even the same rank as the current Analyst Squad Lead.

-RRH Analyst November 16

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

holy fuck gamer girl ioanhtgiuopredhnjtguiorts

+Support

Moonrose is fucking dedicated to research, and is (one of many) absolutely spectacular minds in the division.

Moon has shown her responsibility, and ways of dealing with work outside of testing chambers. (Cough cough RFA.)

The lack of test logs is a bit concerning, however she has been plenty busy with command I assume, so I can cut some slack.

FORMER RRH Analyst Whiskey-12

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 8/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, Nydekore said:

Big +Support

-RRH Analyst November 16

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 8/4/2021 at 1:06 PM, GL Nerd said:

+Support
- Active
- 0 Warns (Woah)

Note: Goodluck

- RRH Guardian Delta 09

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 8/4/2021 at 1:06 PM, GL Nerd said:

+Support
- Active
- 0 Warns (Woah)

-RRH Analyst Oscar 12

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 2 weeks later...

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

- Great candidate for the position, as she can bring in a high level of roleplay

- Very active

- Very communicative

- Well behaved and professional individual

- I personally think she's overqualified for RRH Analyst, judging from all these good qualities she possesses.

Best of luck!

Rainbow - Vice Commander of Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ''Hammer Down''

On 8/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, Nydekore said:

Big +Support

-RRH Analyst November 16

~RRH Guardian Echo 24

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

I haven't really talked with you before, but from what I know you are a hard working and diligent member of research. I look forward to your performance in RRH.

+support

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic