Dano's Senior ET applicationDenied

Dano

In-game name: Dano

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147818384

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): E11 SM, ME, Nu7 PFC, RRH Engineer

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Full ET Member since 5/28/21 and i joined ET on 4/29/21

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): Yes 1 for missing my quota during a busy week.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 12 weeks, 1204 hours

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: a good 8

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I want to become a senior event team member because I want to move up in the ranks and have the ability to be able to use my new privileges to create new events for all the players on the server to enjoy.
I also want to achieve the position of Senior Event team member to help out the other Event team members and trainees by, answering any questions they may have or when they need help with anything else.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

I should be trusted with the privileges and abilities of a senior event team member because I already hold the Admin rank wich is also a rank entrusted to hard-working and trusted members of the staff team.
and because I have not once abused my ET or Staff powers in any way shape or form.
I also hold decently high RP ranks wich also shows I am able to be trusted.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes I have

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I am already working on creating a mega event so not fully but I understand the idea.

Give an example of a mega event: SCP-5514 "The Dragon Slayer"
Site PA will advertise that an LSA (Large Scale Aggressor) is on its way to the site and that SCP-5514 is being called in to counter the LSA's.
after a couple of minutes, there would be an advert asking for all combatants to go to the surface and prepare for the LSA attack.
after a bit, SCP-5514 will show up and be activated SCP-5514 will be walking around the map scanning for any hostiles, and then return to the town.
after the scans are done the 1st LSA will show up and start fighting with SCP-5514, all the combatants will be helping as well to fight the LSA.
Once the LSA has taken enough damage it will retreat and start regenerating.
everyone will be in shock about what happened and everyone will be on the surface when a 2nd LSA shows up out of nowhere and starts another fight this fight will include the LSA focusing on the combatants a little bit too which causes a bit of chaos as well.
once this LSA is taken down to a certain HP it will also retreat back giving people a chance to heal and stock up on ammo.
eventually, the final wave will come and it will be a big battle between all the players together with SCP-5514 and the LSA's.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: my 4TH of july event.
I made a big platform in the sky on surface and added some fun things to do for everyone to celebrate the 4th of july.
We also had some firework shows for everyone to enjoy.
we had people playing music and just having fun in general.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 17

How active can you be: I can be on almost every single day.

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+support 

I can give my 2 cents as far as knowing Dano will deliver good results if put in the Senior Event Team he's overall a nice guy and easy to communicate with which is why I  think he would also be good at doing what he wants to accomplish like hosting bigger better events.

Also as far as I have seen he is pretty active. 

The only reasonable downside is 1 strike but other than that looks good to me! 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 7/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, Some minge said:

+support 

I can give my 2 cents as far as knowing Dano will deliver good results if put in the Senior Event Team he's overall a nice guy and easy to communicate with which is why I  think he would also be good at doing what he wants to accomplish like hosting bigger better events.

Also as far as I have seen he is pretty active. 

The only reasonable downside is 1 strike but other than that looks good to me! 

Bruh this guy is a 10/10 Hottie and does a amazing job there is no doubt in my mind that he would do fantastic as S ET

HUGE +Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, russianweeb69 said:

+Support 
- Good at staffing
- good communicator
- Active
- Does amazing events 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧