General Suggestion - SCP 106 Change - Accepted [Completed]

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - I don't know if its possible but I would like to see 106's swep reflect the cooldown of 15 seconds where he physically cannot take anyone until 15 seconds after he has taken someone similarly to 8286's knife.

How would this change better the server? - Reduce the amount of rules required to read and make fail-rp happen less often

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Mainly staff but also pretty much anyone who runs into 106

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+Support

No reason to not other than if it were too hard to code (don’t think it would be). It’d reduce staff headache of trying to figure out the cool down of something harder to log and if a sit were made about it in the future we could simply say “he physically couldn’t break that cooldown” 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+ Support
Yessir, lets get this rolling!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support

The 106 swep has a built in cooldown in its teleport, why not one in its attack as well?

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

No reason to not other than if it were too hard to code (don’t think it would be). It’d reduce staff headache of trying to figure out the cool down of something harder to log and if a sit were made about it in the future we could simply say “he physically couldn’t break that cooldown” 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Me and MTF bois: *walking in a straight line*

Rule breaking 106: Bonjour

+support, no more squads being wiped by mingy 106's

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support yes this would help alot

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 1 year later...