DUMPTRUCKS RRH app

DumpTruck

In Game Name:  DUMPTRUCK

Steam ID (Ex.  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581225649

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: OS in maintenance RM in medical SFTO CS 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No preference 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)12.thumb.PNG.e60c5609084af602a82bbf8f9c8b85d2.PNG

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I desire to join the 05 team is I think that it would push the boundaries of my roleplay to the fullest extent and furthermore I am in maintenance  because I love the branch and the people within it because I call maintenance  something more than a branch I'd call it Home for me and my experience climbing the ranks. plus I am in medical so I get best of both worlds and more experience to give more than you're generic roleplay situation. My dedication is unimaginable to maintenance and to the  Gaminglight Community.

Why should we accept you: I would like to be accepted to RRH is that I want more Roleplay and more skills to learn and I am kind person and a understanding person and care for my co workers and give them the up most respect and honour. And try my utter best on the field  if I do get accepted  I will prove to you my worth of this position. and show my Roleplay skills and tactics to secure the foundation.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Edited by DumpTruck

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+ Support

Great guy. Has shown great roleplay on the server and very active. Would be a great addition to the RRH and take on more responsibilities. He's also done well in Maintenance command and shown great work ethic, so there is really anything negative that I can say about him. Best of luck my friend.

Rainbow - Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ''Hammerdown'' Colonel

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, Pog0 said:

+ Support

Great guy. Has shown great roleplay on the server and very active. Would be a great addition to the RRH and take on more responsibilities. He's also done well in Maintenance command and shown great work ethic, so there is really anything negative that I can say about him. Best of luck my friend.

• Thanks 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 7/26/2021 at 4:37 AM, Pog0 said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 82

Edited by not Jay

🙂

On 7/26/2021 at 6:37 AM, Pog0 said:

+ Support

Couldn’t have said it better myself, or rather won’t try to

-RRH Analyst November 16

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+ Support

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic