Bread's Epilogue (Resignation)

Bread

Damn dude. I never spent too much time with you, but I greatly appreciate everything you've done for your branch, and for the server as a whole.
Wish you the best in whatever comes next.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

It was fun having you around Bread, you did a lot. We all appreciate it!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

o7, It has been an honor I will always be there for you if you need a friend 🙂

Edited by Zack / Zarl
Wording 'n' Stuff

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

You've done so much for the server and for branches you'll never be forgotten man. You are truly a legend Bread. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Damn Bread, I can't believe it really has come so soon. I hope you read this reply, as some things may or may not be cleared up by doing so

You are without a doubt the number one person that I respect the most in this server and here's why.

1- Throughout all of the server's phases, you've been there. Whether it be the very beginning with a completely different map, the early maps like site 05, and the later maps like site-10/site-50, You've been through all of them.

2- You've done far more work than most everyone on the server. Even though the SMT would never give you an opportunity to live up to your true potential, that never stopped you from always doing your best and constantly making the server a better place.

3- No matter what, you just stuck through. Even though it seemed all of SA/SMT Had it out for you and managed to get you demoted 5 or 6 times (I'm looking at you Hoovy), you still kept on giving the best you could to the server. 

They RP Demoted you 4 times to try to scare you away, but in the end they had to force you to resign from staff in order to get you to leave. I truly hope to see you on the battle field, Soldier. o7

And before I go, only a select few people are able to view this document, for security purposes.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:15 PM, Bread said:

Might do one more for lmgs cause they suck

Bread though we did not talk very often it's impossible to word how much you have changed Gaminglight for the better and despite all odds stayed in Nu7 and never gave up even when you were in bad time and for that you have my truest respect. I just wished you would have sticked around and maybe became a JMT because I have never met someone more qualified and dedicated as yourself. If you ever want to come back please do cause we need more people like yourself.

Best regards. - Some Weeb 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I’ve never really talked to you bread since the entire time I’ve been here from 2019 to now, but all I know is that I’ve seen the new changes you have made to the server and I honestly appreciate all of your hard work.

o7

idk im 2LT ok bye