SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:57266598

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Senior - Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday ~5+ hours a day

How often do you use discord?

9+ hours a day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
I am interested in joining the support team as I believe I could help the community grow and contribute more towards our new/old community members that may need assistance in TeamSpeak and Discord. I have been in the community off and on for 5 years where I started on PoliceRP before fully switching to SCPRP, so i'm confident i'll be a useful member of the support team. I spend a lot of time scrolling around in Discord on my phone, so with this unhealthy time using activity I feel like I could help a decent bit with keeping the Discord support ticket waiting time low and completed in a timely manner. I also have a fair bit of knowledge with advanced TeamSpeak permissions so I believe I would do exactly what's needed with assisting members in TeamSpeak as well. I feel like a broken record typing this, but I am fairly active during the later times on EST. I typically don't get off the server or TeamSpeak until 4-6 am (est) so I would be able to support our server during the off hours and hopefully make things easier for everyone.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
As stated above im on discord a unhealthy amount during day and i also have discord on my phone, so im on during late night hours of EST going into GMT so i can support the support team during the "off hours."

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
"Hello [insert persons name] you have been moved into support channel [number] how can i help you today" for TeamSpeak

and for discord 

"Hello, my name is Noah lee i'm a member of the support team, how can i help you?"

Edited by Noah Lee
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support
Friendly
Good Application
He is a Senior Admin so he is well trusted with his rank

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

I haven't heard very positives things about you and have seen evidence of this in the past. You can be extremely rude & disrespectful at sometimes, giving off a rushed feeling. I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.
I do not believe you are currently fit for Support, Good luck though!

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

18 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You can be extremely rude & disrespectful at sometimes, giving off a rushed feeling. I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.

I have to agree. At times you can be difficult to work with and you give off a mindset of “my way or the highway” type of feeling. Especially that one encounter where I was having fun with the server on the O5 class and you decided to gagged me and left the server once you got a backlash of people complaining what you did. Also from hearing what people had said and also seeing it first hand, you can come off rude and over the hedge with your rank. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.

Although you are usually a good admin, I don't see you being in support, your attitude doesn't help you.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+ Support

He's Senior Admin and knows what he is doing. He knows already about his attitude and is working on it so I believe support would be a good way for him to engage more with the community and become more positive as he goes on. Noah has helped me and several other people on the server countless times and I think he should be given a chance to prove himself as support. 

Boar Loves You

3 hours ago, Luxxy said:

+ Support

He's Senior Admin and knows what he is doing. He knows already about his attitude and is working on it so I believe support would be a good way for him to engage more with the community and become more positive as he goes on. Noah has helped me and several other people on the server countless times and I think he should be given a chance to prove himself as support. 

I agree.

9 hours ago, Skela said:

I have to agree. At times you can be difficult to work with and you give off a mindset of “my way or the highway” type of feeling. Especially that one encounter where I was having fun with the server on the O5 class and you decided to gagged me and left the server once you got a backlash of people complaining what you did. Also from hearing what people had said and also seeing it first hand, you can come off rude and over the hedge with your rank. 

This is also true, but he has changed alot in a very short span of time for the better. I feel like he deserves a second chance and should be support. 

Overall I give a +support 

• Like 2

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

4 hours ago, Luxxy said:

+ Support

I agree with this. Noah has proven to be very knowledgeable as an SA.

In regards to his attitude, he has drastically improved.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 hours ago, Luxxy said:

+ Support

I agree with this as since i joined staff i havent seen any negativity and lay night he helped me with a sit that took 1 hour and he was calm the whole time

On 7/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

I haven't heard very positives things about you and have seen evidence of this in the past. You can be extremely rude & disrespectful at sometimes, giving off a rushed feeling. I would recommend being more friendly & respectful, and get yourself out in the community before you apply for Support.

+/-

You follow rules and such and can be a great person to talk to. 

But you loose your temper easy, I don't think this something a support member should show.

You can come off as being rude

But you can be very helpful and nice to new people!

Personally I'd say that if you can hold your temper in a bit then I would want you in support.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support

even tho he has some temper problems 

he is fit for the job because he is professional and a good part of the staff team and a scprp community memeber.

also a femboy

Edited by styx
  • Like 1

I'm gonna give a +support to this

Honestly I do understand that Noah has had a few outbursts/temper issues in the past but from my personal experience He has gotten so much better with controlling himself and acting professional. And if you would ask me I really feel like Noah is worthy of this position because he has helped me many times in the past and if I ever needed anything I wouldn't wanna go to anyone else, and if anyone would be a support member no one in my opinion would be better than this guy.

Best regards Soul

HFE|HSU Hades| Nu7 CPT.

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+ Support

While in the past he had a more stiff attitude he has worked on his attitude recently and I believe he is support material
He is a SA who is trusted with his position and I believe he has potential

• Like 2

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

-Support

Sorry, I've witnessed and been a subject to your harsh temper, also you're not that friendly when it comes to talking to people. For this reason im gonna have to not support this, no hate though you are a cool guy who follows rules. I've also noticed that it's also a lot of friends and Nu7 that are supporting this app which makes me believe other things but other than that Good Luck!

Edited by Babalowa

-Support

-I think the app is good and you have some really good ups. 

-I have been a subject of your my way or no ones way.

-No hate you seem pretty cool besides when I was a subject of your temper and stuff.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 7/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Babalowa said:

-Support

Sorry, I've witnessed and been a subject to your harsh temper, also you're not that friendly when it comes to talking to people. For this reason im gonna have to not support this, no hate though you are a cool guy who follows rules. I've also noticed that it's also a lot of friends and Nu7 that are supporting this app which makes me believe other things but other than that Good Luck!

On 7/4/2021 at 1:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

idk im 2LT ok bye

On 7/4/2021 at 10:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 7/4/2021 at 11:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

no hard feelings but i don't think you are good for support i had bad relations with you 

hope for you to be more friendly and Respectful 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 7/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Honestly you need to change and become easier to talk to because at this current point everyone who is not apart of staff who knows you is scared to meet you again.

13 hours ago, Babalowa said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

20 hours ago, Babalowa said:

I've also noticed that it's also a lot of friends and Nu7 that are supporting this app which makes me believe other things but other than that Good Luck!

@Babalowa what are you talking about literally 2 Nu7 +supported this and on that token more ci -supported this, that doesnt mean I should be pointing fingers and making baseless accusations to try to make one side seem bad on a post that has nothing to do with scprp, so if u ask me u doing that is just incredibly distasteful and uncalled for.

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support

Noah Lee is a great person in my opinion from being helpful in anyway shape or form to being someone you jump into a channel with and chill, he's the type of person you would want to go to for help even if you think your question is stupid.

My past experience with Noah Lee has helped me a lot so I wish you the best of luck with your application.

• Like 1