Project: FURY Soldier - New CI Job - Denied

M8VP ツ

+/- Support

I don't see the need for the job, but if it's like the other ones, that you have to raid for it, I don't see a huge issue, If you don't mind fleshing it out for me I might be more considerate!

I'd suggest a 15-20 minute NLR, for the fact as it has more HP then HCMD classes and 5 minutes mean nothing with a 10 minute raid timer.

I'm pretty sure you have 6 or so slots on Shades, your SF, I don't see the need for a class that is 300 200 onto of 6 SF.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

3 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

+Support 

very pog class

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

+ Support 

Ah yes the the infamous super soldier furry. 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

20 hours ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Change it to Furry Soldier

Cool Job!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support
Although I don't see the need for the class, yall have been doing amazing stuff as of late and feel this would be an amazing way to reward the dedicated enlisted to CI for their hard work. It's decently powerful but the things needed for the class to hop on is fairly high so that weigh it out.
I don't see any issues with the class

Also re-name to Furry Soldiers 0_0

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-support Although nenea is commander for e11 I still have a voice in this and I do not like the idea and since I wasn't consulted with nenea I don't agree with any part of this as I think ci already has to many classes that are special  aka: dolos,chronos,e4,bio eng,the deadshot and the trap expert and to me adding another class (btw just because you have to raid for the robots doesn't make it any less special and makes it more special also ci almost always wins anyway when it comes to the mech raids) like this would unbalance many of e11's stuff and would massively effect the whole balance of the game

(I mean if I am not asked to be consulted then you dont get to consult with me and I am going to hate everything)

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

-support Although nenea is commander for e11 I still have a voice in this and I do not like the idea and since I wasn't consulted with nenea I don't agree with any part of this as I think ci already has to many classes that are special  aka: dolos,chronos,e4,bio eng,the deadshot and the trap expert and to me adding another class (btw just because you have to raid for the robots doesn't make it any less special and makes it more special also ci almost always wins anyway when it comes to the mech raids) like this would unbalance many of e11's stuff and would massively effect the whole balance of the game

(I mean if I am not asked to be consulted then you dont get to consult with me and I am going to hate everything)

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

I love ya dude, but this sounds like a mildly inverted E4. Its a strange hybrid between the rules for 7101 and the shit E4 does. I feel like in our current state, we are pretty much 1:1 with MTF barring things that need to be nerfed,  and adding this not only upsets the balance but just kinda feels like one of those things that will do more harm in the end than good for our branch. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 6/17/2021 at 8:01 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Although I don't see the need for the class, yall have been doing amazing stuff as of late and feel this would be an amazing way to reward the dedicated enlisted to CI for their hard work. It's decently powerful but the things needed for the class to hop on is fairly high so that weigh it out.

I agree with Jack, I don't think it's necessary but it's always good to have something new on the server, as for hp and armor I don't see it too bad, it's a single slot job (from what I understood) and there were jobs that had a very similar hp and armor.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 6/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

Also re-name to Furry Soldiers 0_0

I agree with Jack and maybe to balance things out we can give MTF a new class too. Possibly a Tau 5 type modified human thing in Nu7 or something cool in E11 since Nu7 already has the SCP thingy.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat