7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?

RSAC MAJ Klepto

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in medical for a pretty long time now and I have had lots of great people that I have learned so much of what it takes to be a leader(for example Grizzly,Koopa,Spaghetti and Blag). I think that all of these people have guided me and prepared me for what the vice commander role takes and I finally think that I am ready to take this leap and become a leader in this regiment.     

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

200+ hours 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/944818031

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The VCMDR roles are as follows leading the regiment, doing sims, training recruits and officers. VCMDR also make documents and help with SOPs to help insure that the new recruits have a good idea what they will be doing in the corp     

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I'm not one to lie about anything if I was ever to do something wrong on purpose I would own up to it as I have in the past. and I have a zero tolerance for minging. I care way to much about this regiment to lie or let mingers into the regiment. I have worked very hard to get to this point in medical and I'm not ready to let  anyone down I am ready to take the responsibilities of VCMDR. 

7. How often can you be Online?

I'm pretty much always on and I do have a job but it doesn't take a hole lot of my time 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have zero warnings I take my position very serious.

Id like to thank the person who is readying this for the time you took out of your day I appreciate it a lot I hope that u consider me for the VCMDR position I think I could do great things for medical so once again I thank you very much for readying this have a good day/night.

Edited by kleptochakka

-support

-no effort to the app itself

-not active a single bit

Over all you show no dedication when i was a MO,CMO,and also now a PVT never seen you on a single time.

Also you have your app legit put wrong, no public vote,not the right name bro it seems you legit not even look what it tells you to do.

ANDDD to add to all of this you edited your app because i just told you all this, this does not look good.

Edited by robertomanjini
add to more -support.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• kleptochakka changed the title to Klepto Medical Vice Commander application

+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+great guy
+activity good
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +devoted to medical

Edited by Grizzly

+ + + / Support

+ Well-known officer

+ One of the least mingiest

+ Very good guy to work with

----------------------------------------------------

- App could use more detail

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+/- Support
+ Great Guy much Loved 
+ Good Officer within Medical

- Activity. We don't see you much and you don't put up LOA's for it.
- VERY bad app. Take some time when writing your apps and try your hardest on them. really get your point across

Best of Luck!!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

52 minutes ago, Loneeee said:

+/- Support
+ Great Guy much Loved 

- VERY bad app. Take some time when writing your apps and try your hardest on them. really get your point across

Best of Luck!!

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

7 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

-support

-not active a single bit

Over all you show no dedication when i was a MO,CMO,and also now a PVT never seen you on a single time.

Also you have your app legit put wrong, no public vote,not the right name bro it seems you legit not even look what it tells you to do.

ANDDD to add to all of this you edited your app because i just told you all this, this does not look good.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

3 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+/- Support
+ Great Guy much Loved 

Best of Luck!!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

19 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

-support

-not active a single bit

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

On 6/13/2021 at 11:50 PM, Loneeee said:

+/- Support
+ Great Guy much Loved 

Best of Luck!!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

-Support

• In the future you could work a bit on the application providing more detail and proof reading it a bit.
  • As others have said the lack of LOA notices is a big one. You could improve on this, but I cannot judge too harshly since my own activity has been spotty due to my job.

+Support

• Nice person and a good leader.
  • Good to work with.
  • Doesn't minge and wanting to decrease the amount of minging in medical is a great thing. Good ideas overall, you just need to work on the app to expand upon them. 🙂

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 6/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, robertomanjini said:

-support

-not active a single bit

-Now a NCO and haven’t seen you on

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥