Security Roll Call [6/12 - 6/19]

Sixx

Security Summer Roll Call
June 12th - June 19th

Rollcall is now active. If you are in security and wish to retain your rank, you must respond by June 19th, 5:00pm EST.

All ranks from LCPL to COL are REQUIRED to respond to this roll call or you will be removed from the roster, as well as the discord.

Failure to respond to the roll call with your SteamID will result in removal regardless.

If you lie about your rank or what Sub-Branches your in, you will be subject to a FULL removal from Security.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/F57f8MSQ

Format for Response:

Name:

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):

Current Sub-Branches your in: 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Note: If you need any assistance in responding to this roll call, message a LTCOL+ on Discord. 

Edited by Sixx
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Chief_ pinned this topic

Name: CHief

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:105726197

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden, FTO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: ItzGray

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:422163494

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, RC, K9, Sniper

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Name: Fools9

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:102831397

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Name: Zack Morden (Ga

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:87964319

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO (JFTO) WARDENS (Gallus PWD M1K3)

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): >:)

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: WaRdEnS LeAAD ThhhHEEE WaAYYyayaayayyyyYYY

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

Name: Mav

SteamID(Ex: ST EAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:147926547

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Wardens. FTO, Juggernaut if that counts?

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Sub-Branches your in: None (unless riot control & sniper count, i have those whitelists)

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None that come to mind

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Name: Sprink

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:433844802

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO , Jugg, Sniper, Riot control, and Wardens.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as LTCOL because I am not only one of the most active Gensec, but I also play off-hours, and I fulfill my duties to the best of my ability every day. I also believe I do, because I have been doing a lot for GENSEC, and devote a lot of time into this community. I want to stay here and make more friends, lead more people, and have fun. I am also very selective with my promotions because I don't want someone who is incompetent getting into a higher ranking position which can be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it. I hold myself as a command member to a high profile, I will do my best and I give only the best as a command member. Not only does my HFTO position show my leadership skills and responsibility but, I also enjoy being one and I love the program as a whole. Not only do I like my position I love Security as a whole and it is my main branch and always will be. I have been here in Security for over a year now and I would not like to stop now.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Mind is loyal to CI, Jack S does meth, and Sixx is hiding D Class in his office. Besides that, nothing else.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: zboz

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:166742047

Current Sub-Branches you're in:  FTO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Name: Thebomb

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:122457824

Current Sub-Branches your in: Juggernaut, Riot, Sniper and K9

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  My shipping date , 29th of June nears. I'll be alot less active then usual but will still appear at times.

Name: Warmercarp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196928543

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, Riot Control, Sniper, Jugg, K9, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that I should retain my rank because I want to continue to help this branch be as good as it can be, and while my activity has been a little low, I still try my best to help out on and off the server. Also with being the deputy head of a sub branch, I continue to strive to make Wardens the best sub branch that it can be, whether it be small things like roster work and SOP changes, to big things like major class changes or entirely new things added to the map to benefit Wardens. I try to make everything as smooth as possible for everyone. I want to continue to be here to make things better and better, and if that requires small things or big things, I will be here to help out wherever I'm needed. That's part of the reason I believe I should stay in GenSec Command.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

Name: Blood Stream

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15704480

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden, SFTO, Juggy

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I know I can continue to be a great security command member I have demonstrated I can be active, engaging, and personable. Also, as command my capacity to prepare and give people more opportunities will be one of my top priorities(AKA promos). I will also try to insure the people who deserve punishments get them swiftly. The trust people have given me as  CMD has been tested, I have learned many things and made some errors; however, we all do. With errors being made early on I have ensured they will not be continual. I care significantly for the future of Gensec and individuals in it. From the people I train while being a FTO to the people in D-block that I over-see. I believe with the responsibility I have can make sure I employ all my skills to a continuing degree of excellence. Like everything I will do my finest and give one hundred and fifty percent. Security is my core branch and the most valuable one to me. I try to be on the sever for long periods of times and assist wherever needed, not only just in security but in other branches and when I am on them, I try to assist security whenever possible. I know together with mine and the other command members leadership we can continue to keep the facility safe. Also, I edited the training video 😄

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nope

Name:TAlila

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:216191357

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper & Riot Control.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Name: Nova

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:0:554693485

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Sniper, Riot Control, K9, and Warden.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nope.

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Name: Dark

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:22133126

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden Operative, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, K9 Unit

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should keep my 1LT rank because I am pretty active, not really a reason to stop playing on the server, I know when someone is doing well in D block, I can hold D block pretty well with little help from others. I am in every sub-branch security has to offer, including Wardens and FTO which I am command in both. I am loyal to security and I push towards security and help others in and out and it. I rarely get burnt out which improves my overall activity, keeping my activity up also results in more people in gensec. I can tell when someone is ready for a promotion. I have done some amazing work (I feel) towards security in general, keeping wardens in tact and such. I am still promoting people who should to this day and knowing that they are the right choice to get promoted. I am also well acquainted with security from a long time ago and this means that I am really supportive of security choices as a whole I feel like I will/have improved it, even by a tiny bit.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

On 6/13/2021 at 2:40 AM, Chief_ said:

Name: Colt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493589301

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO, riot control, 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  none

Edited by MadLad

Name: AsheFox

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:56569170

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, Wardens, FTO, K9

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): The reason why I should stay command is as follows. During this last week I was a WO and moved up to 2LT today. I believe I showed great activity and would love to stay in command to help make gensec as best as possible. I believe I do a great job handling situations with my fellow members of security. I wanna see gensec succeed and be a part of that and I believe if I retain my rank as a command member I can do that. I’ve had many people come talk to me because they think I’m someone to trust and that tells me I’m doing a good job as a command member. I help lead our NCO’s and answer all questions they have, and I’m very active in our FTO program and in wardens. I try to play daily and promote everyone who is doing great and that deserves it. I hope to continue playing with you guys and am honored to be command.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: nahhh I’m good gamer 

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Name:PlantBruh

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:546300901

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens,FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I'm very active, especially right now. I have a very good understanding of the SOP and try to help with any questions an NCO/Enlisted might have. I try to be easy going and friendly towards my fellow gensec, with that being said, I still enforce the rules when something gets out of hand. I try to provide a lighthearted and friendly atmosphere to gensec and D-Block. I try to help people to the best of my abilities. Me being in all sub branches means I can give help for most questions that people have in gensec, and if I can't give an answer I'll be able to point them in the direction of someone who can help them!  I also am very willing to listen to others problems and help them in any way possible. I'm very patient with NCO's and enlisted who may not have the best grasp of the SOP, because we were all in their shoes at one time. All in all I bring a friendly attitude, unending patience and try to be the absolute best gensec security that I can be! 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: More mid-day activity from gensec would be amazing!

• Like 1

Name: Banana

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59981035

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper, Riot Control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Make sure the donator roles know what they're allowed and not allowed to do.

Name: Dynamic

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:526588026

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

• Star locked this topic
  • Star unpinned this topic